Dear Summer : How'd your Summer 2010 go? Best Moment?

Job Changed, now summer's over another better job change, parties, random JO's, Lakers getting the repeat chip, Entourage being alot better than last season, did it big in Vegas for my May bday once, not the best but was chill, could've went to the beaches more. The weather still hitting 90 degrees unappreciated here in LA though  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Job Changed, now summer's over another better job change, parties, random JO's, Lakers getting the repeat chip, Entourage being alot better than last season, did it big in Vegas for my May bday once, not the best but was chill, could've went to the beaches more. The weather still hitting 90 degrees unappreciated here in LA though  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pretty good, chilled with the gf a lot, work of course, parties. CHILL

pretty good, chilled with the gf a lot, work of course, parties. CHILL

lets see

2 speeding tickets
underage drinking ticket
and a nice lil felony on my record

man this summer was
pimp.gif

lets see

2 speeding tickets
underage drinking ticket
and a nice lil felony on my record

man this summer was
pimp.gif

2 year jail streak over got wasted plenty bout 2 get a job interview plus the A/C aktually got used
pimp.gif

2 year jail streak over got wasted plenty bout 2 get a job interview plus the A/C aktually got used
pimp.gif

bottles at tao. im not the materialistic type, but that feeling of breezing by all these people standing in line is the ++%*. and it was for my gf's 21st, so that was cool too i guess 
laugh.gif

bottles at tao. im not the materialistic type, but that feeling of breezing by all these people standing in line is the ++%*. and it was for my gf's 21st, so that was cool too i guess 
laugh.gif

it was good for me, traveled a lot. but it's over yet going to seattle at the end of the month

it was good for me, traveled a lot. but it's over yet going to seattle at the end of the month

Back
Top Bottom