Death Grips. 'NO LOVE DEEP WEB' - FREE ALBUM -

Been hearing a lot about this group lately, so I decided to check em out. This +#$* is... well, it's hard to explain. But it's awesome.

Youtube comment:
NWA was a white person's nightmare; this is everyone's nightmare

Last edited:
Saw em @ Coachella. I was going wild, they killed it.

Knda hard to listen to in a solo setting tho.

Was going to make a thread about the album but I figured majority of NT wouldn't like them. I've been knocking Money Store a lot though and Exmilitary is pretty dope too. The production on some of these songs is awesome.Their music definitely takes multiple listens though, I thought it was terrible on first listen or two.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I tried to give them a chance I really did. I'm just not getting it.

Word. Danny Brown used to tweet about DG a while back and I checked out the few vids he posted but wasn't feeling it.

This isn't my music lane but I enjoyed their mixtape Exmilitary for what its worth...New album is getting rave reviews so I'll prolly get around to checking it out eventually.

heard of them a couple days before coachella and watched them there and was instantly a fan, awesome show! its really hard to describe what kind of music it is though. but i like it alot. "i've seen footage" has been on repeat.

I just don't understand. Maybe it's the same with Animal Collective... I could never get into them.
But props on the thread. We need more stuff on NT music that isn't rap.

Yeah, obviously not for everyone 
laugh.gif
They are definitely different. It took me a few listens to a few different songs to start vibing to it.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I tried to give them a chance I really did. I'm just not getting it.
This.

Saw them open for TOKiMONSTA and it was horrible.

I tried giving them a chance but dude this is just straight up noise.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes saying this is good just to be different. It's like that Lil B effect.

Why would I pretend to like something to be different for? Just because you hate it means everybody else should? One man's trash is another's treasure, especially with music where it's purely opinion based whether its good or not.

New album dropped tonight apparently. For free. Without turning it in to their label. These dudes :lol: Havent listened yet, downloading now.

NO LOVE DEEP WEB

Death Grips ‏@DeathGripz
The label wouldn't confirm a release date for NO LOVE DEEP WEB "till next year sometime"

Death Grips ‏@DeathGripz
The label will be hearing the album for the first time with you

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hell yea son! I found out earlier that it was out and started to blast this while I cooked. COT DAMN. These dudes keep releasing that fire :x :pimp:

I started to listen to The Money Store, and automatically disliked it.

I heard a few songs off NLDW, and actually enjoyed a bit of what I heard. I'll give them an honest listen and see how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom