Death of BBM coming soon!!!

Originally Posted by Damu

!*! do you search by real name? Am I missing something? Only let's me type in their sn.

Nope have to search by their username I believe. 
kik movement is strong, BBM is dying a slow death. I dont even know anyone who doesnt have it.
Slow down because KIK still lacks the ability to send/receives photos & videos and I've yet to see an option to upload your own personal avatar.

After i posted KiK on FB, basically EVERYONE has downloaded KiK. Just patiently waiting for when they add pictures, profiles, bascially everything BBM has

After i posted KiK on FB, basically EVERYONE has downloaded KiK. Just patiently waiting for when they add pictures, profiles, bascially everything BBM has

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Hugo

i made a thread of this yesterday. no one posted
roll.gif

Honestly tho...do we need to be this connected with people? what happened to just living your life??
... as  you type on an internet forum full of people to converse and share opinions with. Comeon bro.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Honestly tho...do we need to be this connected with people? what happened to just living your life??
... as  you type on an internet forum full of people to converse and share opinions with. Comeon bro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can you group chat, have portraits (avatars), status updates, etc. on kik?

i'm currently using pingchat and so far it can only do the group chat thing.

can you group chat, have portraits (avatars), status updates, etc. on kik?

i'm currently using pingchat and so far it can only do the group chat thing.

Just opened a Kik for no aparent reason yesterday and already got 3 request . I didn't even tell anyone I was on... It might be the new wave...

Just opened a Kik for no aparent reason yesterday and already got 3 request . I didn't even tell anyone I was on... It might be the new wave...

I am not a BB fan but I hardly think KiK is going to be a BBM killer. I myself have a droid x and use google talk, heytell and tikl to communicate...whatever floats your boat i guess.

I am not a BB fan but I hardly think KiK is going to be a BBM killer. I myself have a droid x and use google talk, heytell and tikl to communicate...whatever floats your boat i guess.

Back
Top Bottom