Originally Posted by Checks McGee

is it the whip appeal or my babyface
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol chicks tell me to not grow mine out so im not gonna

#teamfreshshave.  insert bieber dealwithit.gif
Best_Cookie-20.jpg

If chicks are tellin you that you have a babyface (or anyone for that matter), odds are.....you cant grow a beard anyway.

If chicks are tellin you that you have a babyface (or anyone for that matter), odds are.....you cant grow a beard anyway.

Im in the 11th grade and I've been growing one out for about a month haha. I was gonna put up pics but it not even close to some of yall
embarassed.gif

Im in the 11th grade and I've been growing one out for about a month haha. I was gonna put up pics but it not even close to some of yall
embarassed.gif

Got a situation here. Some (not all) black men have curly, tight, nitted hair. My beard is just that. When I grow my beard for a week, it itches like HELL because of the ingrowns under my chin/neck. Is there any way I can manipulate my hair to not grow that way? I brush the hair on top of my hair so maybe that will work for my beard? I want to Ross my beard or at least Philly Freeway it.

Got a situation here. Some (not all) black men have curly, tight, nitted hair. My beard is just that. When I grow my beard for a week, it itches like HELL because of the ingrowns under my chin/neck. Is there any way I can manipulate my hair to not grow that way? I brush the hair on top of my hair so maybe that will work for my beard? I want to Ross my beard or at least Philly Freeway it.

Back
Top Bottom