***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the vid

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
At that clip above, How weird. This kids dad is straight "Stroking" his sons hair, At the most manly sporting event possible. Then thekid lays his head on his pops shoulders. Just plain weird.

LOL @ The stone face comment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

man that vid is insane, i don't know if i should laugh or call the cops.
seriously....at first I was really laughing....then it just kept going....

were you the only people there who noticed it?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Did those dudes really just SAY stoneface, and SMH in a sentence?
We all knew we were going to post it on NT while it was happening, and decided to use those phrases for the NT audience. Make sense? We dontreally talk in acronym, but when you spend the majority of your time with NT'ers NT-related things come up. When it was happening we all thought about thePedo-Bear thing and there you have it. Keep in mind this was over a year ago.

Also, I dont think we were the only people who noticed, but I think we were the only people who said anything. As you can see we were very loud and laughingdirectly behind the Dad. Though we only recorded 2 vids, we could have recorded at least 2 hours footage of groping. We stopped after that, but it really wasawkward.

Lastly, to answer the PM's regarding where we were sitting (nose-bleed we know), we got free tickets from one of my old college teammates. Terrible seatsyes, but free nonetheless.

it's been a while since i've been in here, couple nice pair of IV's on this page
pimp.gif

nice bocas
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ ant nice tiffs though
pimp.gif

whats good nt

ant nice tiff's

12/08/08

new era from cc/nike hoody(not pictured)/levi's/strucs

Back