***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Thanks for the compliments on the ID's

Wore these tonight for Dinner
3139772369_0b7967eb2e.jpg

3139772077_f0a802b626.jpg

Dope stuff everyone.........

today to take the kids to spend their Chritmas cash...
the boy
16lejy0.jpg

me unds...
30960zb.jpg

dope fits everyone..... i just wanna give a special shoutout to all the ladies who post one here keep doing your thang ma (plural)...

Nice 3's battleground03 and clean DMP 6's s dubl. I need to break mineout someday. HOA 93's to the in-law's house for dinner.

2yvvvgo.jpg

Wore structures to see Slumdog Millionaire...Awesome cinematic experience. Plus wanted to support my people. Nice Fits All!

white mesh is probably the worst thing for the desert.... and in the WINTER with the mud but oh well.

c83157446ac6c5be88f913bd2562d8cf2c190d7.jpg

YO!
. . . . had to put them Nike's down, Air Force Jordans nahhhh I never F wit Nike now
pimp.gif

I was just blasting that on my way to work yesterday, for some much need swag recharging. I, too, used to want a lot of @%$# but now can't stand one. Thatcat Carter got a Myspace or something?

s dubl... how long you had those DMP 6's?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

kingsole-slumdog millionare is the best...
Coincidence, I saw it last night as well. I'm surprised so many people I went to go see it. It was really good.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
. . . . had to put them Nike's down, Air Force Jordans nahhhh I never F wit Nike now
pimp.gif

I was just blasting that on my way to work yesterday, for some much need swag recharging. I, too, used to want a lot of @%$# but now can't stand one. That cat Carter got a Myspace or something?

DF!!!
got em over the summer..resale prices FTL. Oh well, I didnt pay toooo much compared to what Ive seen them go for.

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
- s dubl

Nice DMP VI's man, you make me want to UNDS mine.

do it man, I was thinking about keeping them on ice for a while longer, but thought +@!! it. Might as well rock them while they're still icey, andthey're still wearable.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
pimp.gif

I was just blasting that on my way to work yesterday, for some much need swag recharging. I, too, used to want a lot of @%$# but now can't stand one. That cat Carter got a Myspace or something?

DF!!!
got em over the summer..resale prices FTL. Oh well, I didnt pay toooo much compared to what Ive seen them go for.

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
- s dubl

Nice DMP VI's man, you make me want to UNDS mine.

do it man, I was thinking about keeping them on ice for a while longer, but thought +@!! it. Might as well rock them while they're still icey, and they're still wearable.

^^^^ not to sound like a noob but how do u double quote like that?..been wondering for a minnow

Back
Top Bottom