December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Can't knock the hustle
laugh.gif

Only MJs, I messaged you about your size 9 foams, consider those sold, I will take them off your hands as long as there is nothing terribly wrong with them

Why are people tripping on Memphisboi? He bought 2 whole pairs and flipped htem. What's the big deal? It's not like he backed a Uhaul up to the storeand cleaned them out. Get over it. People flip kicks all day on this site.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Wow. I expected better of you memphisboi.
smh.gif

roll.gif

I don't see any humor in it at all. I mean, seriously, dude is a 'regular' in this thread. Last month, everyone was complaining that resellers werecleaning out FSR's before the 'public' could get to them, then jacking the price up on eBay for them. Now we got 'one of our own'essentially pulling the same trick. To top it all off, he's a Buy/Sell Mod.
tired.gif

I'd understand if he was 'hooking an NT'er up' and selling 'em for $70+ shipping or something close in price, but dude's flipping'em for 2x the outlet price. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way either. They're not my size, and I'm not even a fan of Foams,it's just the principle of it..

Originally Posted by LeronJames

It was two pairs, you're mad for no reason.

It's bigger than the fact it's 2 pairs for some NT'ers. They see it as a form of hypocricy at its highest form. Complain about the thread andthen turn around and do what you complained about. Don't matter to me though, I think those Foams are ugly anyway which is why they sat at the outlets solong to begin with
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Well after my fourth attempt to get through to someone @ ROUND ROCK, TX. I found out that I will not receive any Foams & that my credit card info was misplaced.

I must say that in all my transactions with Nike, this was by far the WORST customer service I have ever received. Twice I was told that the store manager was too busy & would return my call later that evening. NO call back TWICE. Claiming my CC# did not verify, but it worked at two other outlets the same day & one on the following day. According to Mastercard, no temporary authorization was ever attempted.

There is something fishy going on at Round Rock. I hope they never get a hot pair of shoes again! Better yet, Nike will close your sorry excuse for an outlet store.

If anyone else had a similar experience with this store, I would love to hear about what happened to them. If you would like to vent, I have a 12-pack of Coors Light Chillin'

naw, i got my two pair yesterday. had no probs, i never got an email with my tracking info like they said i would, so i just called and asked for my tracking number and they gave to me w/ no probs.

2 nice pair of foams in a big brown nike box was waiting for me from Fedex.

pimp.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/134302http://niketalk.com/topic/134302

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Both were sold to fellow nt'ers who missed out on them

I bought these to hoop in, but they are heavy ashell and hurt my feet, so i sold them.................... problem? No use keeping a shoe around that will have no use, ITS A RECESSION, i need my money! xmastime too, aint got time to waste money on kicks that will have no use to me.

only sold them for 100 bucks...... not the price i listed

so i paid 75 after shipping and tax..... cost me like 10 to ship=85 .... so i made 15 bucks.. not to mention paypal fees.

again...problem?

feel free to chime in.

wink.gif

so true Lebron
I never read in the Rules that you "can't " flip kicks, you have to "hook-up" fellow NT'ers, ect.
If I read correctly it was "2 pair??"-
Man please be for real- that wasn't no kinda reseller move at all
The principal is- he had some kicks that someone wanted to buy from him
He set a price and they paid it
So what if he marked it up from what he paid for them
I don't care if someone sells me shoes that they got for free, if I agree to pay they're price then it don't matter how much the seller paid- if iwant them kicks
Man some peiople with these lil attitudes... I just think a lil hate or envy is brewing( no reason or space for either on NT) So after paypal fees Memph gotbout $24-$28 profit-WOW
-my 2 cents

I have no problem with flipping the shoes and whatnot. What I have a problem with is him coming in here acting like hes so excited to get hisbeloved 10.5 and 11 (look back through the thread, I'd say there's at least 2-3 posts about it) and then turns and flips em to the same people whohooked him up in the first place.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

with decent sizes but going fast

hink, 1/2 bin
Max Penny: $29.99, almost sold out

thanks, just called they out of my size. THEY TOLD ME TO CALL AURORA IL store and check.

pleeease... there were plenty of foams for DAYS. any and everybody had sufficient time to cop. what somebody does with 2 pairs of foams is reallynobody's business.

we live in America people. its a recession.

lost so much damn money in my 401k, can a motha$%*& see just a little return on something??
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

pleeease... there were plenty of foams for DAYS. any and everybody had sufficient time to cop. what somebody does with 2 pairs of foams is really nobody's business.

we live in America people. its a recession.

lost so much damn money in my 401k, can a motha$%*& see just a little return on something??
glasses.gif
Yea Foams are STILL sitting around in outlets.. some 10-11.5 still floating around..peopel still have time to cop..
BTW my DIME mag came in today, I told ya to relax, and theyll be in lol..good lookin again maldonado

hink, 1/2 bin

thanks, just called they out of my size. THEY TOLD ME TO CALL AURORA IL store and check.

dont bother, Aurora has been sold out of Pennys,they flew off the shelves once the price got marked down and if they do have any,itll be sizes that SouthChicago has (7.5-8.5 and 15)... 9.5 anyone
nerd.gif

"Yea Foams are STILL sitting around in outlets.. some 10-11.5 still floating around..peopel still have time to cop.. "

Mind expanding on that a bit? Do you know which outlets or do I need to get my butt on the phone with special orders?

Originally Posted by joeysole

Still in stock if anyone is interested :

Las Vegas Outlet (702)-896-7444

max90360_neut_flint_blk.jpg

Air Max 90 360 315858-041 $49.99

Las Vegas Outlet (702)-896-7444
good lookin out man, i was able to get a pair shipped yesterday

got my pair of foamers last week since i did the 2day shipping, very glad with the 81 n change i spent, time to put my 05's to sleep
pimp.gif

man i wish they had those penny max 1's in 10-10.5 hell i even asked for 11's, nobodys got em
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

"Yea Foams are STILL sitting around in outlets.. some 10-11.5 still floating around..peopel still have time to cop.. "

Mind expanding on that a bit? Do you know which outlets or do I need to get my butt on the phone with special orders?

when i called both Vegas Outlets on monday, they both had some foams left....702-896-7444 and 702-382-8055
Woodburn is COMPLETELY sold out and i beleive San Marcos is also, but I am not 100% sure,call san marcos and ask (512-353-8500)

hink, 1/2 bin

thanks! just ordered a pair... sometimes its nice to have big feet!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

when i called both Vegas Outlets on monday, they both had some foams left....702-896-7444 and 702-382-8055
Woodburn is COMPLETELY sold out and i beleive San Marcos is also, but I am not 100% sure,call san marcos and ask (512-353-8500)
Thanks a lot. One of the outlets (702-896-7444) is supposed to call me back when they find the size, which they should have in store. I wastripping because I called this one on Monday too and the first person I asked said they were all sold out. Maybe some people had their card bounce or theiraddress didn't verify.

The second one (702-382-8055), the smallest size is 10.5 if anyone is interested.

I'm actually not mad AT ALL. Like I said, I have NO INTEREST in the shoes. I was simply stating my opinion in the situation. Just because YOU don'tagree with me does not make me 'mad'.

He explained himself, and yeah I guess I understand his stance on it. I may not agree with it, but oh well life moves on. Dude has been an asset to this threadfrom the beginning and I appreciate that.

^ no problem Deezy. one of the vegas outlets is still charging 99.99 i beleive,so ask before you place your order...thnkas for the updated info also, now maybesomeone will get their pair for $65 instead of resell prices
devil.gif
lol jkjk..and people stop knockin the mod..lets keep this thread strictly updates and nomore BS posts..no wonder theres 32 pages and 8 days into the thread (thread wasnt made on 12/1,i believe 12/2-12/3 lol thanks kid)

Damn the 11/12 CDP sold out on PYS.com for $450 a pop? This pack seems like it's going to be harder to obtain than I thought. Good luck to all of us(thatwant to own this pack).

Back
Top Bottom