December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

image0.jpg

Enjoy

Triple H should just leave WWE and reform NXT. All the people are available and they would be better than ROH, Impact and AEW Rampage.

AEW sells out shows, but cant outdraw WWE on TV.

I think its cool AEW has a travelling audience, if this was 1997, AEW would have a chance to be #1 on TV, where it actually matters.

AEW got Daniel Bryan and CM Punk and Adam Cole, how come their viewership keeps going down?

They keep trying to make the hardcore fans happy, but making the hardcore fans happy, doesnt grow the product. They should be making the non-AEW hardcore fans happy, like me. AEW needs viewers like me to jump ship from the #1 promotion, WWE.

I remember when this thread would be over a hundred pages weekly and we had weekly new threads.

Maybe there needs to be new members joining the thread or maybe its just wrestling in general that is the issue.
I think it’s a combo of WWE’s quality being worse than ever before and other members that have left. There’s ihust1e ihust1e , 22stylez 22stylez , 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 , Meangene45 Meangene45 , Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison , JCMojica24 JCMojica24 , @dc batman, Warmachine85 Warmachine85 , @julezlives, @gotholesinmysocks, drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 @OJ Mayo broken broken Matt Hardy , @PLVN, @ITO, D deleted member 220768495673, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , youngogjosh youngogjosh , @JR Smith , alchemist iq alchemist iq , and that’s just off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom