December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Don’t care for Becky but I rather have her win over liv
Tired of Liv and her being annoying

Watching war games decent opener. He was a Skater boy is still very green. I think IO should really pulled/yanked that arm like a quick pull wouldve sold it or even it she did a knee drop to put that into place.

So is nxt guna reunite the rascalsz?

Tag team match was solid wish LDF was in it and won. I hate these random tag teams kyle had his shine in that division no need there are better stories

So is nxt guna reunite the rascalsz?

trey miguel is the current x division champion so unless he dropped the belt at a taping i dont think hes coming to nxt.

would have been cool tho as he is the superior member of the group

this is why he didnt joing them so im not sure who they will throw in as their shaman, samoa joe or ricochet?

Last edited:
Why did they let Kyle o Reilly tease joining Cole and Fish in AEW on NXT? :lol:
probably cuz hes not leaving.

really starting to think all 3 of gargano, o reily, and ko are staying in wwe which is good for the business if the wwe can start using their talent right again.

Ogogo made his return on Elevation
Was wondering when he’d pop back up. Didn’t he lose a feud to Cody, in which Cody cut an American rah rah promo where he actually came off looking like Homelander, and Ogogo actually made better points in his promo despite being the heel?

Was wondering when he’d pop back up. Didn’t he lose a feud to Cody, in which Cody cut an American rah rah promo where he actually came off looking like Homelander, and Ogogo actually made better points in his promo despite being the heel?
people want to compare cody to hhh and brandi to stephanie mcmahon but its not even close.

last time i checked brandi wasnt tony kahns daughter and cody wasnt winning world titles against some of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

with that said cody is still a piece of **** for getting the better or last laugh of EVERYONE hes ever fueded with in aew.

beat brodie lee last

beat ogogo

beat malika black last

just beat andrade last

and brandi aint done **** period so not sure where the stephanie mcmahon comparison comes from. probably just hatin cuz shes a black female.

brandi is one of the worst female wrestlers around and they know it

which really surprises me why they keep insisting on letting cody get the last win in every fued hes been in.

tony kahn has been listening to his audience except for when it comes to cody.

he better wise up. hes been hurting in the rating because the nhl took away the west coast prime time slot but you will lose even more fans if you dont listen to them. nobody likes cody because your forcing him on us. aew fans are not wwe fans. they wont waste their time on a show just because of the brand name.

cody could have gave ogogo the rub but didnt. just like when dustin rhodes beat that nick comadora guy or whatever the **** his name is.

just a waste of time with guys they wanted to showcase.

Anyone looking for AEW tickets for tmrw I have section 109 row 23 two tickets for 85 each, I unfortunately can't make it

Back
Top Bottom