January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new era has begun
960x0.gif

— According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AEW not only made an offer to CM Punk to join them but they opened dialogue with him dating as far back as 2018 - long before the promotion even came into existence. When Tony Khan was first exploring the idea of a new wrestling company, Punk was reportedly one of the first people he contacted with intentions of signing.

— AEW’s offer was significant and Punk even had at least one personal face-to-face meeting with Khan with some other conversations over time as well. However, talks went cold when AEW was ready to launch, and according to Punk the two sides had discussions as recently as June where an offer came through “text message” which Punk criticized in an online interview. It was only after that AEW executives became resigned to the fact that if Punk was going to return to wrestling, it would be with WWE.

I remember my co-worker said her gf proposed to her over text, this reminds me of that :lol:.

I feel like this thing Rowan is carrying will just get dropped and we’ll never find out what it was like Daniel Bryan’s career altering announcement

Image result for lebron wow gif

tbh im more upset at the tag match.

The iHust1e taps out to no one. Terrible booking D Fly D Fly

As soon as I saw that I knew you were gonna book me 2000 WCW tier trash

I wanted more than anything to congratulate the homie Meangene45 Meangene45 when he won tonight

But he couldnt even beat me on his own. Calling out his lap dog to interfere like that. EYE hate to see it

We are officially longer brothers Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

danger style danger style congrats on your chip b. Well deserved Im glad you beat my EX brother

B Sox B Sox im sorry I let you down. Seems like the politics in here ruined what could have been a great tag team match

D Fly D Fly After youre done counting up the bribe the Mid Boyz handed you....

I want a grudge match vs EX Brother Rison.

I will put my NTWT Championship rematch clause on the line.

And after i throw moon in the trash, I want my rematch with Meangene45 Meangene45

Image result for batista give me what i want gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom