January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhea has to go over Shane..It's past time for him to drop the belt..I really like how NXT let their champs have long reigns, but they can't keep letting everyone hold onto the title for super long periods..They really need to have the main women's or men's belt change hand on a regular show..

Yeah, what’s the point in even having a Championship match on a regular show if you aren’t gonna let the title change hands every now-and-then? That goes for the main roster too.

1576204679278.png

Peep Game Peep Game is a First Ballot NTWT Hall of Famer man. Easily one of the best bookers in the territory. Never gets proper credits.

My Ghost. :emoji_hugging:

Nigel saying “Hoodrat In Charge” and telling Beth “those are Dakota’s words, not mine” :rofl:

Nigel be killing me on commentary man. I memba one time when he was still doing 205 Live, he called Lucha House Party Lupus House Party. :lol::smh:

Weren't yall screaming for a "TV Title" for NXT some years back?

Maybe THAT should be defended, or The NA Title, on TV and the Main Belt rarely (if ever) gets defended on TV to keep it in Elite Company.

Weren't yall screaming for a "TV Title" for NXT some years back?

Maybe THAT should be defended, or The NA Title, on TV and the Main Belt rarely (if ever) gets defended on TV to keep it in Elite Company.
One day my buddy Hunter called me up and told me he was having some trouble coming up with a big event for TakeOver New Orleans. He wanted to give something the fans would remember and to make sure this TakeOver outshined WrestleMania, his biggest challenge yet. So I say to Hunter that NXT needs a TV title, like a United States championship but another name for the United States with a nice classy looking burgundy strap, some gold. One that could be defended on TV because the talent pool is only going to grow and the roster needs something else to fight for. He’s interested, but who should fight for such a title? I tell him 6 of NXT’s rising stars in a ladder match. It’ll be the best opener ever. (I originally suggested Kona Reeves but he went with Lars Sullivan instead). He tells me Mamba, I like the way you think. I say any time Hunter. Few weeks later, he introduces the North American title. The speech he gives in this video, I basically wrote for him. “There’s a saying that can there can be only one first ever.” was my ending pitch to him. And that is a true story.

B Sox B Sox called it in saying Angel Garza might be new Latin star Vince has been looking for since Ron's heyday.

He has the look, is GOODT! in the ring, is a charisma factory and most importantly speaks fluent English.

Unlike my dude Cien. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom