January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Shamrock, at 55, is the same age as Verne Gagne when he retired from pro wrestling in 1981.

Untitled.png

1. WWE is not my "team". WWE did make me a huge wrestling fan and I have alot of memories so I will always be appreciative of it. It may look like it but it's not true. I just find it hilarious when dudes bash WWE for something yet another company does it and they look the other way.

2. Those who "have a team" are doing a disservice to wrestling. Praising 1 company and bashing another? Why? You don't own any stock in that company.

Hopefully 1 day you can see the light and be like "you know, BTK was right. Why root for a company to fail when now I have a myriad of options than ever before?"

I appreciate the good times WWE gave me in the past for sure. But i refuse to let that excuse them from the product they present today

2) I mean isnt the team stuff sorta like sports? We're Knicks fans over every other team in the league but what stock do we have in them? I see the team in here as good fun. Pick a side and see who delivers a better show lol.

3) I appreciate your thoughts and prays. I hope they do not go unheard :nerd:

I appreciate the good times WWE gave me in the past for sure. But i refuse to let that excuse them from the product they present today

2) I mean isnt the team stuff sorta like sports? We're Knicks fans over every other team in the league but what stock do we have in them? I see the team in here as good fun. Pick a side and see who delivers a better show lol.

3) I appreciate your thoughts and prays. I hope they do not go unheard :nerd:

The WWE has been feeding a mediocre to downright bad product to fans for more than a decade. That same company has also made it a point (through the wrestlers themselves, commentary, etc) that if you don’t like the show, don’t watch and don’t show up, and these extreme WWE fans had the nerve to get mad, whiny, and surprised when people actually started tuning out :rofl: :rofl:

The WWE has been feeding a mediocre to downright bad product to fans for more than a decade. That same company has also made it a point (through the wrestlers themselves, commentary, etc) that if you don’t like the show, don’t watch and don’t show up, and these extreme WWE fans had the nerve to get mad, whiny, and surprised when people actually started tuning out :rofl: :rofl:

Wait. You type that then follow it up w/ that link all in in the same post? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom