December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

GM Niketalk wrestling people, its Friday

giphy.gif

According to WrestlingInc, Omega's appearance on imPact is a one off and done as a favor to Callis.

It is also likely that the Good Brothers will show up on AEW for one match.

Callis' contract with imPact ends next month and it looks like he will sign with AEW to be Omega's manager.

*** Take with a grain of salt ***

Last edited:
Was he that trash in WWE? I was not watching wrestling when he was there.

I know about the 10 gimmick but besides that was he botching moves and cutting bad promos?

Why does he still have the WWE "stench" on him for people ITT?
@BABatman said he had CM Punk potential and that he'd be a mega star in A&W. Vince just had everybody brainwashed about him.

According to WrestlingInc, Omega's appearance on imPact is a one off and done as a favor to Callis.

It is also likely that the Good Brothers will show up on AEW for one match.

Callis' contract with imPact ends next month and it looks like he will sign with AEW to be Omega's manager.

One off is good enough to catch new eyes for impact

aew womens division is the worst. they should go all in for the racist. awesome kong is like the only legit female star they have. shida is solid. britt baker and ana jay are up and coming. not sure if thunder rosa is legit part if the roster or just being lent to job out until she signs with wwe.

can somebody explain to me why wwe, tna, and now aew think its better to make tag titles for women instead of a legit secondary singles title?

can somebody explain to me why wwe, tna, and now aew think its better to make tag titles for women instead of a legit secondary singles title?
It is easier to "give people something to do" in a throw away tag division than it is to carve out time to focus on individuals in a singles division.

4 people getting screen time vs. 2.

Last edited:
I’m finishing up NXT and it just hit me that McAfee is a really good talker and good at being a heel, I just don’t think I’ll ever like him as a wrestler. We’ll see what he does this weekend, though.

Back
Top Bottom