December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Hunter on Shotzi...

Screenshot_20201204-163805.png

Bruh, I loved 3 Hot Gemini..He was so innovative and doesn't get the credit he deserves for influencing the "high flyer" style..I've said this before, but I was always a little scared for his opponents when he wrestled..When he'd do those top rope moves it seemed like he was always landing badly on the guy on the mat..Especially with that top rope leg drop..He was always landing crooked and hitting a guy on the head..

Unlike his father in-law, He has sense and he understands that he has to prop up his talent and not make stupid claims like they don't know how to grab the brass ring.

She is aight though.

I guess we'll see in a few years, but he really does seem to get it, and the difference is remarkable. There was more in that interview where he was asked about UE "turning face," and he had some great points.

Long, but solid read...

I guess we'll see in a few years, but he really does seem to get it, and the difference is remarkable. There was more in that interview where he was asked about UE "turning face," and he had some great points.

Long, but solid read...

I just hate that his Project (NXT) seemed to have been taken from HIS grip/grasp in the name of creating this stupid Wednesday Night War that they have been getting killed in.

NXT has basically been "different" ever since all of this has started.

THey need to go to another night of the week. AEW is killing them.

Game over.

I just hate that his Project (NXT) seemed to have been taken from HIS grip/grasp in the name of creating this stupid Wednesday Night War that they have been getting killed in.

Game over.

You're spot on, man. It has definitely not been the same since the move to USA/live. It used to be appointment viewing for me, and haven't really made an effort to watch it in months. We all know that Vince's ego won't let him move that show off of Wednesday, because that would be admitting defeat.

Game over.

What do you mean by "AEW is killing them"?

I’m finishing up NXT and it just hit me that McAfee is a really good talker and good at being a heel, I just don’t think I’ll ever like him as a wrestler. We’ll see what he does this weekend, though.

He was actually impressive in the ring in his first match.

Game over.

Yep.

I was captain NXT but haven’t said much in quite some time. It’s changed, not for the better.

They shouldn’t be on a network, let them go back to being exclusively on the network.

Back
Top Bottom