December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

for those looking for sizing on brodie shirt my brother got this reply. guess they will be the slim thin kind
8CC8B71B-50B9-4498-9907-93FAD9C28737.jpeg

Thanks man!

Man, Tom started the broadcast with a seamless "it's Monday, you know what that means..." and McIntyre hit one of those as well as a "yeah, yeah, yeah" at the beginning of his promo. I'll be interested to see how else they manage to work Brodie in tonight.

Man, Tom started the broadcast with a seamless "it's Monday, you know what that means..." and McIntyre hit one of those as well as a "yeah, yeah, yeah" at the beginning of his promo. I'll be interested to see how else they manage to work Brodie in tonight.
I’ve seen a few mention of the “it’s _____, you know what that means”. What exactly is that in reference to?

I’ve seen a few mention of the “it’s _____, you know what that means”. What exactly is that in reference to?

It's been Brodie's thing foreeeeever. He basically tweeted it every day. It goes back so far, I'm not even sure what it started as.

Did they work anything official in yet?

It's been Brodie's thing foreeeeever. He basically tweeted it every day. It goes back so far, I'm not even sure what it started as.

I thiiink the story was WWE made him make a Twitter for the Harper character that he didn’t want so he just tweeted that every day :lol:

I thiiink the story was WWE made him make a Twitter for the Harper character that he didn’t want so he just tweeted that every day :lol:

That makes total sense. Definitely fits with my timeline of not remembering why. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom