January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know responses like this is why the Hemp WWE Champion is unappreciated & no longer being used. You treat your peers like the Indians treat the Yamuna River. This negativity you've presented negatively effects everyone and will scare certain chickenshi*ts (OOOOOOOH THIS PLACE IS FULL OF THEM!) from asking important questions that could potentially help and advance earth and all things on it in a positive/progressive manner.

Please don't award positive responses to negative behavior. Actions like that is why global warming is becoming a increasing issue on this planet. You people reward trunk drivers w/ their big bad trucks smoking up the ozone layer w/ rarely hot and usually atrocious lot lizards. YET make fun of and shame!... Shame Progressive individuals who want to recycle and fornicate w/ ladyboys & he-males. Shame, shame, shame!

That’s my cue. I’ll leave things to the new generation

j_Kcok.gif

D Fly D Fly
the 718 truth the 718 truth
green rhino123 green rhino123

To me Kofi and Big E don’t need to be in that match. And honestly I’m less excited about that triple tag because I now know Vince is gonna have them go over. And even if let’s say UDE wins let them have that win in a great damn match. Just because someone pinned Kofi or E won’t matter going forward for anyone. And if this is there plan to move on from Kofi getting crushed then FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom