January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn Marie :pimp:
Paper bag over the head :pimp:
68406983_59f9515f58.jpg

False but let's just move on.
So you disagree with the idea that part of the reason 205 didn't live up to expectations is because the fans sat on their hands for the most part? Even though there was fast-paced action going on in the ring?

Please stay on topic and have a serious wrestling discussion for once.

Don't tell me I am entitled and demand answers.
Don't talk about my Crystals or my Tarot Cards.
Talk about wrestling like a real human.

So you disagree with the idea that part of the reason 205 didn't live up to expectations is because the fans sat on their hands for the most part? Even though there was fast-paced action going on in the ring?

Please stay on topic and have a serious wrestling discussion for once.

Don't tell me I am entitled and demand answers.
Don't talk about my Crystals or my Tarot Cards.
Talk about wrestling like a real human.

I said I was moving on from the discussion. He's entitled to his opinion.

Solid conversaion

Don Callis and Paul Lazenby return to help Chris pay tribute to their old friend and fellow Calgary wrestler, Rick Bognar, who passed away unexpectedly last month at the age of 49. They remember their training days together, Rick’s first success in Japan, his Big Titan gimmick, and his brief stint at ECW with Paul Heyman. They also talk about Rick’s WWE gimmick as the “Fake Razor Ramon,” his relationship with Bret Hart, and why Rick’s career didn’t prove to be as successful as it should have been.

What are you talking about?

Sure, the smaller wrestler COULD get the match, but without some kind of tomfoolery, they probably SHOULD not beat someone that is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than them.

If you want to see Brock lose to Daniel Bryan or Chad Gable clean because that's your kind of thing, that's fine.
This. Brock is a 6'3" 285 pound world class wrestler with UFC fighting experience (that WWE talks about all the time). The 5'8" 200 pound guy that is also a great wrestler is not realistically beating him.
What also needs to be noted is that Brock is a big time outlier. He's as legit as it gets. Wrestling and actual fighting.

You can make cases for small guys against other big guys that don't have the actual accolades like Brock has.
A little guy can beat Brock 1v1 it'd just be boring to watch, they'd most likely have to play up the stamina difference between the two. Basically, it'd have to be a rope a dope but in pro wrestling.
Daniel Bryan can beat the Big *** of the world and it can make sense sense because Big *** is a stiff.

Brock is entirely different.

Just a reminder of how this convo went............

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
B Sox B Sox
cragmatic cragmatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom