January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
well first I dont enjoy WWE at all.

In before, 'youll stil watch their product" Lol. I havnted watched regularly in almost a year now. Tuned in for the sly fox debut and saw nothing but racism so no thanks.

Second. Everyone has a team on here and i wanna have one tooo!

3rd. Youre team WWE CLEARLY. So dont give me this unbiased stuff my man :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. WWE is not my "team". WWE did make me a huge wrestling fan and I have alot of memories so I will always be appreciative of it. It may look like it but it's not true. I just find it hilarious when dudes bash WWE for something yet another company does it and they look the other way.

2. Those who "have a team" are doing a disservice to wrestling. Praising 1 company and bashing another? Why? You don't own any stock in that company.

Hopefully 1 day you can see the light and be like "you know, BTK was right. Why root for a company to fail when now I have a myriad of options than ever before?"

In before, 'youll stil watch their product" Lol. I havnted watched regularly in almost a year now. Tuned in for the sly fox debut and saw nothing but racism so no thanks.

3rd. Youre team WWE CLEARLY. So dont give me this unbiased stuff my man :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yawn

#TeamPowerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

source.gif

ken shamrock channeling his inner undertaker with an oldman dive :lol:
moose did his part in protecting him
there was padding and all but still could've been a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom