January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people's best matches in the wwe were from NXT..

That’s NXT
BECD5676-8C3A-4027-ABF1-8DC3436F5F6F.png

not WWE
BECD5676-8C3A-4027-ABF1-8DC3436F5F6F.png

AJ's ringwork was definitely better outside of WWE, along w/ Joe, Devitt, Shinsuke, and a few others. Are wrestlers specifically told not to have as good of matches anymore once they hit the main roster or something?
AJ is 42 years old, and still the best wrestler on the planet

Can’t really argue with his TNA work being better. He was younger and had an expanded move set. And WWE limits everyone’s movesets. However, he’s still amazing in WWE with the fact that he makes that style entertaining to watch.

You just can't help yourself but take those jabs at WWE, huh :lol:

Can I tell you a story?

Lemme tell you a story.

There was a young kid from Queens, New York in 1989.

He had a high fever and was coughing for about a week. Then one day he was changing channels and he stopped at 1 channel. It showed this one guy with what looked like a cowboy hat and shades and all these colors he had on. Then it said "The Macho Man Randy Savage". Then I saw these guys get into this ring and "fight". I was blown away, this was amazing to me. Then I said "whoa, what is this? What is the WWF?" So I kept watching and I just fell in love. Ever since then I have been in love with wrestling.
WWF, NWA, WCW, GWF, ECW, NXT and (hopefully AEW)

I'm just a fan, man. It's the only way to enjoy Wrestling. Bashing a promotion doesn't help, it only hurts and makes us look bad.

You see these goofs that have wrestling podcast where they "give their perspective on the week's shows/news" and swear up and down that they are experts and have never ran a promotion are the ones who are killing it for the rest of us.

Listen, this is a human talking to a legless serpent. I have a nephew who is 9 and enjoys Wrestling. I'll be dammed if I ruin it for him by just telling him "hey watch only this company". Instead I will tell him "give all these promotions a chance, you never know which wrestler/s you will be a fan of."

I hope you took some time to read this.

30 years of being a fan and I don't see myself stopping.

Can I tell you a story?

Lemme tell you a story.

He had a high fever and was coughing for about a week. Then one day he was changing channels and he stopped at 1 channel. It showed this one guy with what looked like a cowboy hat and shades and all these colors he had on. Then it said "The Macho Man Randy Savage". Then I saw these guys get into this ring and "fight". I was blown away, this was amazing to me. Then I said "whoa, what is this? What is the WWF?" So I kept watching and I just fell in love. Ever since then I have been in love with wrestling.

I'm just a fan, man. It's the only way to enjoy Wrestling. Bashing a promotion doesn't help, it only hurts and makes us look bad.

You see these goofs that have wrestling podcast where they "give their perspective on the week's shows/news" and swear up and down that they are experts and have never ran a promotion are the ones who are killing it for the rest of us.

Listen, this is a human talking to a legless serpent. I have a nephew who is 9 and enjoys Wrestling. I'll be dammed if I ruin it for him by just telling him "hey watch only this company". Instead I will tell him "give all these promotions a chance, you never know which wrestler/s you will be a fan of."

you've written more than the 718 truth the 718 truth and he's had all day.

Can I tell you a story?

Lemme tell you a story.

WWE trash tho and been that way for years. Imma call a spade a spade. So I'm supposed to not bash it cause it's wrestling f that noise.

Can I tell you a story?

Lemme tell you a story.

That was beautiful. Like reading poetry

giphy.gif

Dustin is a B+..He's a better wrestler, better promo, has drawn more money, has had a bigger impact, will be remembered more fondly, and is probably one of the Top 20 Mid Card wrestlers of all time..
Goldust drew money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom