January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross I rather eat Hope Solo on a hot summer evening.

Pull up.....

...for a seat. Just landed in LA

FF9A9953-57CA-43E0-8B49-270A71502993.jpeg

Finally caught NXT:

- Bad Io.
1571519982211.png

- I swear The Baze in a feud with every damn woman on the roster. :lol: Looking forward to Rhea v. Baby girl next week.

- My Black Cheerio doing a poison rana. :emoji_open_mouth: Lee and Dominic Development have undeniable chemistry. Roddy had me high key vexed when he interfered.

- Speaking of Roddy showed #LowShirai interfering in the match after taking out Velveteen and knowing Regal was already pissed. :emoji_angry: Stevie Wonder could've seen that one coming. The Triple Threat will be fun next week.

- Angry Regal be having me shook.
1571520831807.png

- Da Bro and Bronson Reed match was short but not bad at all. That said Reed ain't it, mans an Australian Bull Dempsey.

- Tegan wearing non-cheeks friendly attire. :emoji_confused:

- Pete Dunne nonchalantly snapping Killian Dain's fingers. :lol: Dunne was absolutely disgusted with Damian Priest during his entrance. Their match was highly sports entertaining, and was the best Priest has looked.

So WarGames [Regal] IN WARGAMES! [/Regal] looking like Undisputed Era vs. Ciampa, Finn, Velveteen & Gargano.

D deleted

kerry-and-chris-von-erich.jpg

rest in peace chris von erich and the rest of the von erich brothers

"Frustrated and depressed over the deaths of his brothers and the inability to make headway as a wrestler due to his physical build ."

Size was one of the issues Chris struggled with trying to be a successful professional wrestler.

Short in stature but still beloved by the fans

Didn't he also suffer from some other physical ailments? I feel like I remember them talking about that on the Vice doc

I could never really entertain ****** wrestling.
Just too much exploitation.
Also, too derivative of the old carny sensibility...like, what's next? Two bearded ladies gonna wrestle?

I could never really entertain ****** wrestling.
Just too much exploitation.
Also, too derivative of the old carny sensibility...like, what's next? Two bearded ladies gonna wrestle?
I am sure AEW will give us that.
With the way the world is going, you have to know this will be a reality at SOME point.

Mascarita Sagrada (Max Mini) was loved by the WWF fans during the late 90s.

Fans gave more love to Super Astros than they did 205 Live.

Listening to this Owen show that Julio posted and it's f'in so sad..It always sucks having my bday be the day before the Owen tragedy..Cause I remember my ex-wife (who was my fiance at the time) got me the PPV as part of my 21st birthday gift..I think of Owen every single year on my b-day..
Shouts to Owen Hart

Jericho and Meltzer also have a podcast about Owen coming out

Lapsed Fan did an incredible one about Owen's death a few years ago too

It’s been 20 years since the WWE “Over The Edge” pay-per-view where the legendary high-flyer, Owen Hart, plummeted 70-feet from the ceiling of the Kemper Arena to his death in a tragic accident during the live telecast. Dave Meltzer returns to mark this sad anniversary and to pay tribute to Owen with some joyful memories and stories from his incredible career. Hear about Owen’s two runs at WWE, his time in Japan, his great feud with his brother, Bret, tag teaming with Davey Boy Smith, the Blue Blazer gimmick, and all of the classic ribs! They also discuss the match that Owen had with Steve Austin that resulted in Stone Cold’s near career-ending injury, and they relive the tragic night of “Over The Edge.” - https://podbay.fm/podcast/767016946/e/1558677600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom