January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Lashley and his negative charisma could actually be redeemable with Lio in his corner.

Wondering who Ibushi and ZSJ would have been called up to manage, had they signed the "no-brainer deal" with WWE 2 years ago

Naito and Suzuki chemistry is way off and it was painfully obvious when they had their IC title math earlier this year. Heard the same thing ab it being bad so I’ll prolly skip it besides the Taichi-Goto match.

Still need to watch Omega-Ishii...

Haven’t seen omega/Ishii either. I always get the NJPW burnout after G1. Might just wait till KOPW to binge everything.

Haven’t seen omega/Ishii either. I always get the NJPW burnout after G1. Might just wait till KOPW to binge everything.

This is my first NJPW match since the G1 final and I’m still a little burnt out and it’s been a month :lol:

Gonna watch this match and then the Okada-Tanahashi match in a few days and then I’m good till KOPW.

Who has more charisma. Steve Blackman or Lashatello

Steve Blackman is a goddamn legend and frankly, i'm disappointed that you would even mention him and The Big Lass in the same sentence.

OblongExhaustedAsp-max-1mb.gif

I still remember the story of Blackman roundhousing I think it was JBL at an airport cause JBL was f'ing with him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom