Dedication to the GOAT shoe to wear everyday - Black AJ III

I know im not alone on this ... I literally wear these 6 days out of the week. I was examining my pair today and noticed the hole on the sole :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I purchased them almost 3 years ago at flight club ny when I was on vacation. Before that store became so hyped up to what it is now. Believe it or not I bought them for $80 (I still have the box with sticker price) :smokin
smokin.gif

ANYWAY ... everybody post you're beat up 3's. DS pairs are cool but they're even more sexy when they're being worn. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Now show yours!

-KB
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 17​

hell yea. i love to see "rare" shoes being worn. you might wanna glue the midsole back on tho :lol:
laugh.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

no where near yours

but i love mine, just as much :pimp:
pimp.gif
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

GOAT. Hands Down. Wore mine yesterday.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Greatest shoe of all time, I try to wear mine as much as possible

Save A Camel,
Ride An Egyptian​

damn, yesterday was blk iii day! Wore mine as well, but this is a recycled pic...Beauts :smokin
smokin.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I love this shoe. Still looking for a pair too! (Check out the sig.)
-Looking For : Black/Cement III's Size 9.5 NDS-VNDS

Blk 3s are the best Jordans that have ever been made imo. If these come out again i will have to buy atleast 3 pair. Then i will be content with sneakers for the most part.
*old pics*
61yewer.jpg

4y64s60.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

damn its nice to see worn shoes but your shoes are straight mangled but good that you love'em so much
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Call me crazy, but any of the 3s that released, especially, in my opinion, White/Cement and Black/Cement, don't they look better beat? Obviously not so beat, but worn in.

Shows even when the 3s show long time, noticeable wear, they are still one of the best Air Jordans ever.

mine are pretty bad. my really good friend gave me this pair of true blues. and at one point i had 3 pairs of white cements.
now black 3's are my grail, i have just never gotten them for a price i wanna pay. ds is like 450!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Im sure alot of people are wondering what I did to make them look like that .. all I did was wear them. Literally almost everyday for 3 years. Never skated or played ball. Just moved to NYC so these have been stomping all over bx, bk, manhattan and queens.

I like seeing other colorways but this is dedicated to the Black AJ III so let's try and keep it going that way guys.

Glad to see people participating .. keep em coming!

-KB
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 17​

Definately appreciated! These are my holy grails, too bad I never have money whenever I come across them! Hopefully by the end of this year i'll have a pair to myself! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

def. one of my grails .
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

all you guys are awsome, having those and no ashame of them being beat shows how much you guys love your shoes. THUMBS UP to you guys

nice iii's everyone. definitley 1 of my grails.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom