Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

Originally Posted by 902kicks

i got me three pairs
pimp.gif

Mine came in aswell!!! Very pleased with them and price was fair! Saw some places charging up to $50 over retail!!!

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Mine came in aswell!!! Very pleased with them and price was fair! Saw some places charging up to $50 over retail!!!

right....doing research ftw....glad i didnt buy from pys.....these are super comfortable by the way

I know we usually see the fresh prince in Nikes (usually jordans) but i thought this was a dope pic of him in some pumps

Ha! Great find tre! ....also Donnie wahlberg & Jason Priestley in the Twilight Zones if I'm not mistaken
pimp.gif

been trying to find these locally instead of ordering them with no success. ^ nice find with pic of will from that mtv rock n jock, thats luke perry though

Ah! Luke Perry of course! I knew it was one of those dudes from Beverly Hills 90120 -I always got those two confused

that pic is awsome. i used to watch all the old rock n jock stuff. i got me 3 pairs as well

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Hey there up on eastwestworldwide.com for 99.99 and use WOW10 for 10% off!!!

ah man good lookin out....i got em for $87.99 shipped
pimp.gif
....if your a new customer there is some 20% discount code they email u when u register....there is a link on the homepage
thanks to both of you....

Ive wanted a pair of Pumps since they first released...I now will have my first pair ever. Ordered the white pair.

eastwestworldwide.com.......30% off today with code: "2nds"
i just orderd the white pumps.....86 shipped....yes!

Originally Posted by SniGGiH21

eastwestworldwide.com.......30% off today with code: "2nds"
i just orderd the white pumps.....86 shipped....yes!
30% and 86? Got mine for $88 with 20% off haha...

The black pair just got a restock on eastwestworldwide.com this are nice quality i got my pair the first time the went online!

Originally Posted by David Choi

any idea it will be a worldwide release?! waiting for the 1st dee browns!!!
I haven't seen them anywhere apart from American stores/websites, if you want them I'd get them now as I think it's unlikley thatthey'll release outside of the States.

^Good info! I haven't looked at Main Source in years! ....although @ £90 quid it might be slightly cheaper ordering them from the US anyway ...I'm notsure where David is at the moment, UK or Hong Kong?

damn i hate that i missed these.. i really hope they re-stock somewhere so i can get a pair for retail.. $160+ on ebay now
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom