Defective Tongue Support straps on Grey/yellow XI low

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for years Ive had this pair of XI lows and only worn them a handful of times because they were just too uncomfortable and suffocated my feet. I couldn't stand to wear them because the support straps on the tongue seemed too tight and wouldnt stretch or give like all my other XIs.

Well yesterday I finally decided to cut the straps off and to my surprise after they were removed and I examined them I realized the strap material was incorrectly stitched into the shoe so that it stretched side to side instead of up and down to accommodate the bridge of the foot. :smh:

Shoes feel great now that I cut the straps

:lol: good old JB quality control.

Last edited:
So for years Ive had this pair of XI lows and only worn them a handful of times because they were just too uncomfortable and suffocated my feet. I couldn't stand to wear them because the support straps on the tongue seemed too tight and wouldnt stretch or give like all my other XIs.

Well yesterday I finally decided to cut the straps off and to my surprise after they were removed and I examined them I realized the strap material was incorrectly stitched into the shoe so that it stretched side to side instead of up and down to accommodate the bridge of the foot. :smh:

Shoes feel great now that I cut the straps

:lol: good old JB quality control.

yeah I think so too. Because the XI lows (I.E.) are not supposed to have a super tight tongue strap support :smile:
I have them in "normal" condition and they are actually quite comfortable and I like them in hot summer
because of the netting ventilation compared to the patent leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom