Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I understand the availability thing, but there is no logical reason for the prices on these. You can get an OG concord and 00 infrared for the price of a dmp pack.

It was a easy cop for me. Went to Footaction in Highland Park, MI at 6am..... Was the first person in line and the next person didnt come until 8:15.... It was only 7 of us in line when the store opened at 9am... It was peaceful and later on that day i picked up another pack to give to my bestfriend for her birthday two months later.... I wore my shoes til the soles turned yellow and the shoes creased at the toe box... I just wear them to the gym and as kick around shoes. Hell i dont even know what happened to the box lol! Oh well shoes are made to be wore not sit in the box.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I understand the availability thing, but there is no logical reason for the prices on these. You can get an OG concord and 00 infrared for the price of a dmp pack.

I disagree.........This is by far the most sought after Jordan Pack ever released.  They will never make a pack as meaningful as this one.  The VI and XI are special to me because they are my favorite J's hands down, but also because they started Michael's 2 3-peats.  I think these are worth $1000, especially when Lebron SB's sell for close to that and really what's made them worth that???  Besides hype, nothing!!!  AJ VII Rabbits are selling for $400 and they havent released................I would rather pay a mark up for a sneaker thats been out on the market for 5+ yrs than pay double retail before they even release. 

BTW I paid $700 for DS 10.5's............I was planning on buying them in August for my Bday and I was thinking I would spend between $800-$1300 but this deal came up and I couldnt pass so call it an early Bday present to myself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I disagree.........This is by far the most sought after Jordan Pack ever released.  They will never make a pack as meaningful as this one.  The VI and XI are special to me because they are my favorite J's hands down, but also because they started Michael's 2 3-peats.  I think these are worth $1000, especially when Lebron SB's sell for close to that and really what's made them worth that???  Besides hype, nothing!!!  AJ VII Rabbits are selling for $400 and they havent released................I would rather pay a mark up for a sneaker thats been out on the market for 5+ yrs than pay double retail before they even release. 

BTW I paid $700 for DS 10.5's............I was planning on buying them in August for my Bday and I was thinking I would spend between $800-$1300 but this deal came up and I couldnt pass so call it an early Bday present to myself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think South Beaches should be worth what they are, the same way I don't think these should be worth what they are. So you're going to sit here and tell me these should be worth the same, if not more than a pair of OG concords and 2000 infrareds? I would love to have this pack and I completely agree about it being the best pack ever made. That still doesn't change the fact that it is way overpriced. Yea it was limited, but there were still plenty of pairs out there to where it shouldn't be worth $1000. That is just ridiculous.

These didnt release at all in the UK so there was no chance of me copping on release.e. Looking at them now i would only really want the XIs. Not the biggest fan of the VI

got played...by store owners on release date...half the sizes were gone when store released..... -_-" waited since 2 in the morning...wish i reported them...

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i found a ds pack for 650 , but i think thats ridiculous. i think 500 or so is fair .

650 don't sleep on that price. . .

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think South Beaches should be worth what they are, the same way I don't think these should be worth what they are. So you're going to sit here and tell me these should be worth the same, if not more than a pair of OG concords and 2000 infrareds? I would love to have this pack and I completely agree about it being the best pack ever made. That still doesn't change the fact that it is way overpriced. Yea it was limited, but there were still plenty of pairs out there to where it shouldn't be worth $1000. That is just ridiculous.
To me YESSSS!!!!   I would rather have this pack than OG concords and 2000 Infrareds (cuz theyre probably yellow already
laugh.gif
), but thats just my opinion.  to me this is the best pack Jordan ever released and will EVER release..............

I would like to think that NT'ers know what kicks are worth, and based on the reaction ppl receive when they post their DMP packs for sale for $750-$900 or even $1000............everyone sold theirs within a day or two.  This I know cuz I been late 3-4 times tryin to cop off NT
laugh.gif

I have a DS pack sz 11 with the finishline receipt just sitting in the closet looking for a home..Also have the black dmp 3 patch shirt sz xxl with the tag still on it .you know the shirt im talkin about.. Get at me gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom