Delete.. free points *confirmed fake*

2,439
25
Joined Dec 18, 2008
why would you say you don't know how true it is, and then say you got 5440 points from it.
 
1,344
11
Joined Feb 25, 2005
Originally Posted by sheistbugz

why would you say you don't know how true it is, and then say you got 5440 points from it.
hah it's my cousin's message as I stated initially, but I'm at school so idk if it's true. Just passin the word and if peopleknow about it.
 
3,764
382
Joined Oct 5, 2006
I got like 10k points on my account

if only they were transferable then I would be cakin like mayor with his UPS job
 
1,344
11
Joined Feb 25, 2005
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I got like 10k points on my account

if only they were transferable then I would be cakin like mayor with his UPS job
wait are you serious? it's real??
 
2,615
47
Joined Apr 1, 2009
Hm well when i first got on the site i thought it was a scam cause it was asking for my msn and password but then i made a fake one and it linked me to the OGhotmail sign in so I don't know
 
3,775
256
Joined Feb 8, 2008
Used my alt. account and
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[h3]Your account has a balance of[/h3] [h1]0
[/h1]
Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] Points
[/td] [/tr][/table]
PHONY IT'S A BIG PHONY!
 
1,091
10
Joined Oct 7, 2007
Originally Posted by ErickM713

Used my alt. account and
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[h3]Your account has a balance of[/h3] [h1]0
[/h1]
Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] Points
[/td] [/tr][/table]
PHONY IT'S A BIG PHONY!
 
967
10
Joined Jul 2, 2006
Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Used my alt. account and
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[h3]Your account has a balance of[/h3] [h1]0
[/h1]
Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] Points
[/td] [/tr][/table]
PHONY IT'S A BIG PHONY!
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now