delete, no need 4 replies n e more

wat kind of mall is it.
cuz imma go meet some 1 there for a shoe pick up.
thanks

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

I'd say its about a 30-40 minuet drive going from 880...if there's traffic then it can take much longer...

the mall retty wack, it has its decent shoe stores with high prices...it shouldn't be to dangerous but nonetheless be safe!
RAIDER NATION​

i went there a couple times but that was years ago. mall was empty as hell, couple of mom n pop shoe stores too. should be safe though.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Bayfair is basically a dead mall but there are a few lil punks that hang out in and around the mall so be careful go with someone or some buddies just to be safe and there are some mom&pop shops sometimes they will hook you up

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

takes me about 30 minutes to get to bayfair. i wouldn't consider it dangerous.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

if you go before 7 good luck.. traffic is a bia...
TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

Quote:
takes me about 30 minutes to get to bayfair. i wouldn't consider it dangerous.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

why not meet up at southland...its 10 mins closer for you and a much better mall (store wise.)
4L8O15S16T23!42​

bayfair mall has so many stores that come thru there its crazy. the only stores that stay around are shoe stores. its not a dangerous mall at all. i dont know what people r talking about all u have to do is dont make eye contact with anybody in there and u will be fine. walk with ur eyes to ur feet and u will be ok. lol.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom