delete please, thanks!

amazing pics, how were you able to obtain all these PEs?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

:wow:
eek.gif
AMAZING!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
Nice way to "celebrate" your 1000 post! Btw, what team Jordans are those with the elephant print on the sides? Again, amazing PE's. Thank you for sharing!

OH MY GOD !!

Been anticipating for Jay Jones' 1000th post!

Pure madness.. thanks for sharing the pics.

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: ::.​

Quote:
my Ray Allen Player Exclusive collection, 33 pairs in total.

Not fair, not fair at all! Sick collection, thanks for sharing. Must've taken extremely long to set-up and photograph, can I have the ASG XX2's?

nice jay or I must say those are amazing...
TEAMKEVINGARNETT
LEVELL72@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

great 1000th post DJ!

i'm not too much into PEs, because it's mostly the limitedness that sets the high market value... you must have some great connections though.

i must say these are some sick PE c/w's!
284501588.jpg

284501640.jpg

Props fro sharing.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us! I am in such awe right now, as Ray Allen is my favorite player. Every single pair that you posted is tripping me out right now, no joke. Those All-Star XX2's are definitely out of this world.

Much respect to you and your mighty collection.

-Jermaine
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Wow, I didn't even know half of those existed other than in his hands. Amazing...
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

sweet jesus shuttlesworth.... 33 unique pairs of RayRay PEs. That's beyond sick. As always, thank you for sharing Jay.

<>
yoRAJAH!

All I can say is WOW !! Im not surprised at all... My favorites out the bunch, ALL Star 22's and the Milwaukee 7's... Amazing pics. Thanks Jay !!! We only get this twice a decade nowadays. :lol:
laugh.gif

But on a real note, I know its very time consuming to set up the way you did and take pics. Proabably a whole day task. Thanks again !!

Amazing pics as always,anytime you get the chance to post more of your collection it would be greatly appreciated.

that's insane.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

wow.. man i wish i had Nike connects like that... or is it just $$$ nice though anyway..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

it's nice to see such a fantastic NBA basketball as yourself, Ray, on Niketalk...wait, you are Ray Allen yourself, right? It's the only way to explain having all of those. The ONLY way.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

wow....that is amazing...great stuff
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

*Speechless*
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

great collection Jay ...

its so funny because i was talking about you the other day thinking you were long gone from NT . i was talking about that post you made a while ago where Fat Joe said no one else had those Kobe PEs and you proved him wrong . do you still have the pics ?
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Back
Top Bottom