delete

Sleeper....

basketballjohnson.jpg

definitely crawford but since hes been on the warriors i havent seen much scoring off those crossovers . . . cuz he gotta distribute more wit no pg

My top 5 right now in order has gotta be.

1. Jamal
2. AI (used to be 1 but has lost a step)
3. Deron
4. Nate
5. CP3

smh.gif
at some of yall leaving Nasty Nate out dont make me start posting vids up in here.

EDIT: too late
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Nasty in #7, shoulda been higher up. "Oh No!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Deron Williams- His between the legs behind the back joint is nuts
Jamal Crawford- I don't have words to describe his. So quick. That behind the back he does is ******ed.

as much as I hate the Jazz, Deron Williams' handles are ridiculous. He's got the best headfakes and footwork that lead into crossovers. He was runninzig-zags on Fisher in that vid someone posted
laugh.gif

As for Crawford, I swear everytime I see that shake and bake crap or the Hinrich maneuver it looks like a carry.

deron, the boy isnt the quickest but his handles are nice, and he has incredible stregnth

I came in here to say D-Will, he changes direction like a running back. Its sicking on a fast break.

That gif is
pimp.gif

I like Derons the most.

Wade and Rose get it though.

They are the 2 most explosive players off the dribble and they know it. They dont do the fanciest stuff but they get to the hole cause they are so explosive.

Williams isnt as explosive but his cross over is sick.

I dont like Crawfords crossover, not cause it aint sick (it is) more so cause he doesnt go to the hole with it. Whats the point in taking a contested 3pt shot,if you dribble for 15 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom