delete

I FR3SH I wrote:

Mark my words, The 76ers will not lose this game.

roll.gif

mark MY words when the 76ers do lose fresh will be no where in sight for at least 2 weeks

Should be a good game, but the Pistons have meant business the last 2 games so I expect them to close the series out.

Def. won't come easy though, I gained a lot of respect for the Sixers tough play.

Idk...the Pistons finally look like they mightve woke up...guess we'll be playin them 2nd round

Should be a good game, but the Pistons have meant business the last 2 games so I expect them to close the series out.
More like last game and a half. Idk the Pistons are frustrating, they play great then they play like theyre disinterested. I'll say theyend it tonight tho.

at the game now, sec 202 iguodala will continue his hot play from last game and lead the sixers to their biggest win of the season if reggie gets off to a slowstart they just need to get him off the court asap. we can't afford to have a non-scorer out there who isn't playing good d or getting boards am7hopefully can get off to a good start. need a lot of assists to open up the floor sammys new haitcut didn't do it for him last game. hopefully he comes toplay tonight. I do love him at the foul line though thad needs a quick start but can't fall in love with the outside jumper I feel like lou has been quietthis series. he's due to break out pistons 89 sixers 98 RUN WITH US

is this the worst playoff series in the history of civilization? if every other series was extended, this one woudl be on NBATV

Back
Top Bottom