Delonte West Takes Furniture Job To “Stay Afloatâ€

http://www.eurweb.com/201...rk-at-regency-furniture/

d7a23a90135dd5064bc0b81ef5472c1494a97d5f-delonte-west-3.jpg

Donte-West-on-the-Job.jpg

delonte-west-regency.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/...ture-job-to-stay-afloat/

Free agent Delonte West may be locked out of the NBA but that hasn’t stopped him from earning some quick cash the old fashion way, West recently announced via Twitter that he has taken a job at Regency Furniture Showrooms a chain located in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia.

West has proven recently that hard work “to stay afloatâ€

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Donte-West-on-the-Job.jpg

delonte-west-regency.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/...ture-job-to-stay-afloat/

Free agent Delonte West may be locked out of the NBA but that hasn’t stopped him from earning some quick cash the old fashion way, West recently announced via Twitter that he has taken a job at Regency Furniture Showrooms a chain located in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia.

West has proven recently that hard work “to stay afloatâ€

pimp.gif

I doubt he is, but is dude broke? 

Maybe he's just bored and wants to pass the time... 

Who knows?! 
laugh.gif

These players that are locked out really shouldn't be using the extra time in the gym? What if dude herniates his back lifting couches?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

These players that are locked out really shouldn't be using the extra time in the gym? What if dude herniates his back lifting couches?

They pay for good insurance. If they hurt themselves to the point they cant play nba then they would get millions.. Thousands of dollars per month.

Donte only makes 1 mill a year. Take away 15-20% agent fee 20-25% taxes then that dont leave much

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by sauuceking

They pay for good insurance. If they hurt themselves to the point they cant play nba then they would get millions.. Thousands of dollars per month.

Donte only makes 1 mill a year. Take away 15-20% agent fee 20-25% taxes then that dont leave much
Yeah, pretty sure I'd struggle on $500k a year.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

Yeah, but in the last 7 years he's made $14m - that's 10 times what a lot of people will earn in their whole working life.

Lol dude always provides laughs. From what I understand though he is more than likely real life trolling

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Are you telling me that this guy is broke?!

Something ain't adding up (no pun).  Guy has been in the NBA 8 years and he has to get a hourly-wage job at a furniture store.....makes no sense.  Well, it does if he's spent beyond his means, which isn't that far-fetched. 

There's a stat out there that said 60% of NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement....sad stat. 

Delonte West is bi-polar, been depressed, has punched a teammate (Von Wafer), been arrested for a 'misunderstanding', may have had sex with Lebrons mom, taken a job at a furniture store... Financially Responsibly isn't the first thing that comes to mind with Delonte, not surprised if the NBA salary he's made isn't sufficient enough to last during a lockout

laugh.gif
@ anyone that thinks Redz "needs" the cash.

We should all know by now that this man lives an illogical lifestyle.

y wasnt there a thread about him runnin around like Antonio Banderas in Desperado?

son had the pump action in a guitar case LMAFAO zjegkl;fbqweo;G4O/:LOL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Are you telling me that this guy is broke?!

Something ain't adding up (no pun).  Guy has been in the NBA 8 years and he has to get a hourly-wage job at a furniture store.....makes no sense.  Well, it does if he's spent beyond his means, which isn't that far-fetched. 

There's a stat out there that said 60% of NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement....sad stat. 
Sad stat but I feel absolutely no remorse for them at all

Back
Top Bottom