Demand the JabbaWockeeZ to perform in Norcal!

Jaymatik

Staff member
If you were entertained like I was watching them on ABDC or if you remember Jughead, Mindtricks and Jedi Clan from back in the days then DEMAND theJabbaWockeeZ.

>

why not ?

im for it....

one of the jabbawockeez related to Ben Baller? Wouldnt be surpised....

I would pay to see Kaba Modern & JabbaWockeeZ battle since that's the way it should have been on America's Best Dance Crew. And I get to see mypersonal favorite Cindy Minowa.
pimp.gif

This eventful $+@ is a scam. We did it at Davis for Talib Kweli to perform and they said they would have him perform in October. They just want you to make anaccount, and they say they don't have a way to cancel your account once you find out they won't deliver.

like 3 of those guys are from sac. they have performed up here its just now they were on tv and everyone wants to see them

Originally Posted by lorigina

This eventful $+@ is a scam. We did it at Davis for Talib Kweli to perform and they said they would have him perform in October. They just want you to make an account, and they say they don't have a way to cancel your account once you find out they won't deliver.

Not sure what you're getting at, but you don't have to open an account to DEMAND.

"The JabbaWockeeZ Crew needs the following info for your demand to count." then it so on has you enter your e-mail addy. At the fine print below,it says that once you hit continue you are agreeing to their terms & services which includes them e-mailing you. Just wait you'll start getting theire-mails that aren't related to the jabbawockeez. I'm just letting people know if they don't want any extra e-mail they don't need. They neede-mail addresses to flaunt how many "users" they have so they can get advertisers to advertise on their site to make money for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom