*| | Denim _ School | |*

They do a 15% off maybe twice a year max. There was one a month or so ago.
That said, there was a 15% off last year on BF

any of yall break into that heavyweight flannel arena yet? got my eyes on one of these iron heart joints leaning towards a royal /black joint
anyone got anything nice or negative to say about em?

any of yall break into that heavyweight flannel arena yet? got my eyes on one of these iron heart joints leaning towards a royal /black joint
anyone got anything nice or negative to say about em?
I almost wear them exclusively. Just cross reference the measurements because they can vary depending on color/cut etc (western vs work shirt). Excellent customer service if you order directly from ironheartamerica.com

It was between these and the blacked out PBJ joints
Then like fifteen minutes after I ordered FULLCOUNT dropped a pair that has a white weft ... exactly what I wanted in the first place out of a different black pair rather than the blackxblack I keep buying

next go around I guess
7F23642E-6E12-44EC-81D5-78B67A62D2AF.jpeg
8456CD9F-A84E-496D-8CDF-086D842A4F9F.jpeg

these do not disappoint in the least tho

also went back on what I said 100% and instead of not buying anything I splurged and got a couple more things on the way
Some PBJ chinos a DENIME type II jacket a and a warehouse wool work shirt :nthat:

Last edited:
^ can’t wait to see those PBJ chinos. And i’m sure you’ll enjoy the Oni’s

Utilized these black friday deals and kinda went crazy lol. Safe to say i’m good for awhile. Still eyeing that iron heart parka on self edge but worried about the sizing

PBJ SR-019 (i’m hyped for these)
PBJ indigo yarn dyed tee
Toyo 55th anny Tee
3sixteen henley thermal
Kapital striped long sleeve
Navy moc red wings +12oz iron heart wabash western and another flannel

DENIM JACKET COLLECTION SO FAR
0C2A0921-FD25-4EB0-9405-13F45624A873.jpeg

vintage polo bear idk I guess it’s a chore coat
FOG BLACK 15.5 selvedge alapaca lined type3
black ONI Kiraku -II 12oz type 3
Washed out Levi’s premium big E VIRGIL type3
Denime type II red tab
Studio D blanket lined storm rider repro 14oz
Random Ralph varsity type 3

Last edited:
Couple things came in
269B43B1-F880-4711-B872-9177C6B95BB2.jpeg

The grey over shirt is amazing
Info on it is kinda spotty but it’s a Heller's Café™ by Warehouse Rogers Peet workshirt/ wool over shirt that was sold exclusively at J.crew from what I gather? Great materials and fit and I got it for like 60$ retail is over 2hundo (again super limited info on this **** )

Corlection size chart is pretty on point allla the PBJ chinos.. good *** materials made on vintage loom no external branding very nice exactly what I wanted in a olive chino

And we have a Regular ol warehouse flannel on the right
Heads up this is NOT a company you should one size up on.. made a mistake and ordered a large thinking it’s the same as studio d / iron heart / but it’s kinda oversized on me
I’ll wear it OVER a hoodie tho So I can make it work one way or another but if you’re going for more of a shirt than a shacket look then stick to your American TTS

Last edited:
Just realized my last few posts in here aren’t denim but idk where else to post this crap :lol:
Another sugar cane flannel and my first KAPITAL piece came in
Crazy impressive in person like a coogi on steroids
Not really noticeable in the picture but there’s some gold thread throughout aswell
0C43F26A-EA95-4998-8687-BAD00D7F3A4F.jpeg
Dope, where do you buy your Kapital?

This I grabbed from an Asian seller on Grailed
Did a lot of research cuz it turns out there’s actually reproductions/ “good fakes” out there
But the fakes on this are pretty easy to spot (bad stitching, no black on the collar / The wrong type of negative space next to Shorty’s head etc)

I live in nyc tho so there’s some local
Spots like Mannahatta or blue in green that have it where I can try stuff on in person since there sizing is kinda crazy

That sweater is nuts man. Great cop.

I've spent some good money on clothing butidk why I can never justify pushing the button on those Kapital pieces, their Bandana print jackets are beyond dope to me (especially that purple one).

This I grabbed from an Asian seller on Grailed
Did a lot of research cuz it turns out there’s actually reproductions/ “good fakes” out there
But the fakes on this are pretty easy to spot (bad stitching, no black on the collar / The wrong type of negative space next to Shorty’s head etc)

I live in nyc tho so there’s some local
Spots like Mannahatta or blue in green that have it where I can try stuff on in person since there sizing is kinda crazy
I’m looking at ngsm54 on grailed . Any chance you copped from him? My Japan plug hasn’t been answering my texts and kapital so much cheaper there.

I’m looking at ngsm54 on grailed . Any chance you copped from him? My Japan plug hasn’t been answering my texts and kapital so much cheaper there.

lol literally the only weird/"negative" experience i ever had was with that seller but in hindsight i guess dude was just trying to protect himself?
i copped black MIP10 hender scheme joints from him and because it was my first purchase the kid wasnt comfortable and refunded my bread? idk but having to wait for the refund to clear / having to find them somewhere else left a bad taste in my mouth so i avoid him cuz i dont want that **** happening again

that being said he really do be having A L O T of kapital ...

Back
Top Bottom