Dennis Rodman Wants Head Coach Position in WNBA

www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,214713.shtml

Quote:
Dennis Rodman, best known for his fierce defensive and rebounding ability, leading the National Basketball Association in rebounds per game for a record seven consecutive years and earning NBA All-Defensive First Team honors seven times, along with five NBA Championships (1989, 1990, 1996, 1997, 1998) , is ready to become a head coach - in the WNBA.

Rodman, currently residing in Miami, FL, recently completed his second season of a makeover show, "Geek to Freak", with Mark Cuban's HDNet. Ready for a new challenge, Rodman says this is not a joke.

"Any of my teammates can tell you that my knowledge of the game is second to none. My team would learn the skills that made me the player that will send me to the Hall of Fame. Our players would be in top physical condition. We would lead the league in rebounding, have a defensive-minded identity, and we'd run the triangle offense."

His agent, Darren Prince of Prince Marketing Group, is not surprised. "Dennis has been talking about doing this for a while but there was never a convenient time. He is ready to put everything on hold in pursuit of this ambition."

Prince and Rodman's manager, Steven Simon, are scheduled to discuss open positions with each WNBA team over the next several weeks.

About Prince Marketing Group:

The Prince Marketing Group was established in 1998, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing and most efficient sports and entertainment marketing firms in the industry. PMG has developed the trust of some of the most respected athletes and celebrities in the world. Their star studded celebrity roster is led by Dennis Rodman, Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Hulk Hogan, Smokin' Joe Frazier, Roy Jones Jr., and Evel Knievel.

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

the wnba NEEDS this to happen.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

If he gets it, he'll set record for [Bill Walton] most technicals EVER in the history of WNBA. [/Bill Walton] :lol:
laugh.gif

His record will be a lock like Wilt Chamberlain's 100 pts. :lol:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

Rodman trying to convert these broads to heterosexuality. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
I demand respect so address me as Mister.​

I see a sexual harrassment lawsuit waiting to happen.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I agree...the W needs all the help they can get w/ attendance/ratings...and like Laimbeer..I think Rodman actually has great wisdom of the game to share.

This could be his maturing moment hopefully...then again...he's fresh off a reality show so who knows... :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
I think Rodman actually has great wisdom of the game to share.

Rodman is like Mike Tyson. Both are extremely knowledgable of their repsective sports' history and nuances but unfortunately they are certifiable.

I'll become a fan of the "W" Rodman is that guy.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Interesting. He does have great knowledge of the game and obviously has the experience - but can he motivate a team? be a leader by example? turn up to practice?
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

He knows the game. Plus he'd draw ratings. You'd be a fool not to let this man coach your team for at least one season.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

he would probably become a great coach, but he will prolly have a hard time landing a assistant coaching position let alone a head coaching one in the nearfuture

Back
Top Bottom