Denny's heartattck on a plate 1,690 calorie mac n' cheeseburger

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

My arteries are not ready
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I can easily devour that 
laugh.gif
 thats only about half a days worth of calories. Just eat fat free foods the rest of the day and youre good to go
I'd probably buy one just for the @#$% it at my peak (aka fatter 
laugh.gif
) weight, but I'm tryna cut right now.

laugh.gif
@ some of comments from the yahoo page. some are calling it criminal negligence on the restaurants behalf for making this. no one is forcing anyone to eat this and people understand the shock value behind it.

I wouldn't touch it though.

If I was going to devote myself to something like this, I'd do something along the lines of what the Epic Meal Time guys do.

This doesn't even look like alot for it to feel like that many calories.

There is a place in Cleveland that had a cheeseburger with two pieces of deep fried mac'n'cheese that replaced the buns. One of the best burgers I ever ate.

Have not ate at Denny's since one of the servers was sweating so hard it dripped into my mom's plate. Disgusting
sick.gif

I think this burger looks absolutely delicious, so delicious that ill be having one tonight. 1,690 calories? Please. When I smoke I regularly eat an entire large papa johns pizza in one night by myself. I get it with extra cheese, extra extra bacon and beef, i use at least 3 garlic sauces and i dip each and every bite in ranch dressing and i wash it all down with at least 3 cans of A&W rootbeer. Im sure this mac n cheese burger doesnt even come close to that.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I think this burger looks absolutely delicious, so delicious that ill be having one tonight. 1,690 calories? Please. When I smoke I regularly eat an entire large papa johns pizza in one night by myself. I get it with extra cheese, extra extra bacon and beef, i use at least 3 garlic sauces and i dip each and every bite in ranch dressing and i wash it all down with at least 3 cans of A&W rootbeer. Im sure this mac n cheese burger doesnt even come close to that.
cool

Originally Posted by wohcttank

There is a place in Cleveland that had a cheeseburger with two pieces of deep fried mac'n'cheese that replaced the buns. One of the best burgers I ever ate.
sounds bomb!

Back
Top Bottom