Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms'

still will never forget my trip the one day

ive done shrooms 3x in my life and never had bad trip all bout surrounding yourself with the correct people and making sure 1 is sober

bruh i tried putting my homies house key into the lock i kid you not i was seeing so much **** on the door lock it legit took me 10mins to get it in the hole and to turn the key

they taste so damn bad i mixed mines with white bread and cool ranch Doritos and made a sandwich lol

i also watched a whole phillies game on shrooms and oh my god lol

Tried it for the first time not to long ago. It was some spirtiual **** I tell you I was seeing a flashing kaleidoscope of people I care about and events and **** like that. I felt at ease and not a single care in the world. I kept asking does it matter does anything really matter except interactions with other humans and how we treat each other etc etc. I ate 3 grams I felt in control enough to go to the rest room and move around but I wasn’t really there. Fun **** will try again you def have to get ready to take shroom and get in the right mind state for a good trip. Trying dmt for the first time this Sunday for my b day.

Make sure to get a good hit and hold it in for as long as you can. Once you exhale, fasten your seat belt brother you are going to go for a nice ride. Everything will be very pixelated off from the start. There is nothing in the world crazier than going to digi-land. Once you settle in, expect to trip absolute balls for about 20-25mins. Have fun and be safe. Happy early bday.

Did shrooms at least 1 a week for about 7 years during my club head days. Similar to acid which I also did frequently during that time. I'd still do em under the right circumstances so it sounds like a road trip is in order.

Did you build up a tolerance?

Denver gon be the new Vegas with all these options. I'm tryna get a lil hit sometime this year

Make sure to get a good hit and hold it in for as long as you can. Once you exhale, fasten your seat belt brother you are going to go for a nice ride. Everything will be very pixelated off from the start. There is nothing in the world crazier than going to digi-land. Once you settle in, expect to trip absolute balls for about 20-25mins. Have fun and be safe. Happy early bday.

Mine felt like it lasted 30 seconds but was like 15 minutes :lol: it was a one and done thing for me

Ecstacy>coke. Won't do either Any more. Well may be some e again in my life, years down the line. But that down the days after is horrid.
Yowders money for LV and long nights. Barefuly f with it though. Regular indica consumer, but yeah ...Fishscale hard to find these days.

Yeah see this is the sh*t that freaks me out. I'm way too sensitive to ANY substamce (weed, anti-depressants, benzos, muscle relaxers). I don't really do anything besides drink occasionally. It's the only thing that doesn't mess with my chemistry.

The thought of taking something recreationally and being forever altered is terrifying :lol:

Word. And that’s why I’ve never tried a second time, even though I had a blast and my thinking changed for the better. I’m just worried about the “what if” factor if it changed for the worse. I can’t be out here running around acting like Kanye or being all schizophrenic whilst thinking I’m being woke.

Ps, NT advertisements on point :lol:

943DC53C-D5CE-4F9B-BBD7-8291472A8033.png

Heard about the benefits of microdosing but never looked into it.

Ate an 8th one time. Ended up chilling in my homies room in the dark by myself, with black lights on and Kanye’s Robocop playing on repeat. I was watching this hat jump around for the longest time. Then I went upstairs where the lights were on, felt like I went to a whole new world compared to the dark room :rofl:

Other than that, I just saw random things warp and swirl around like this big *** poster in the living room. Then I ended up in the garage, watching water drops on my boy’s car just moving around. Wasn’t freaked out or anything, it was just interesting seeing visuals. So before this experience, I hated 808’s and Heartbreaks. It became the **** after taking shrooms :lol:

Just how difficult is this stuff to get outside of CO? Never seen a weed man or dope boy have this stuff.

i knew a chick who used to make shrooms in to reeses peanut butter cups
never tried it though but my peoples were having the time of their lives

Just how difficult is this stuff to get outside of CO? Never seen a weed man or dope boy have this stuff.

You gotta know some hippies and they usually come up in the summer.

Traded a two zips for a pound they are cheap. A lot of people grow their own.

My mom was a drug and alcohol counselor so she drilled in me to abstain from everything, i didn't really drink till my mid 20s or smoke till 30. Now I'm kinda curious about this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom