DePaul basketball...

just got eliminated by USF....any of the older dudes round here remember when they were runnin it....Qrich, bobby simmons, stephen hunter, paul mcpherson

seriously one of the most embarrassing and sorry D1 programs in the country

tired.gif

laugh.gif
too much talent on that team..to be THAT bad ...thing is our other sports programs are great in the big east..so i dont see us getting dropped or leaving anytime soon.

but ponsetto the AD said shes willing to pay top dollar for a good coach..we'll see this summer

She needs to snatch Chris from Southern (damn good coach)... Equally importantly Mac Irvin for that pipeline, lock down the city and fight with Champaigne for those in the State. Too much talent in this state... TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
too much talent on that team..to be THAT bad ...thing is our other sports programs are great in the big east..so i dont see us getting dropped or leaving anytime soon.

but ponsetto the AD said shes willing to pay top dollar for a good coach..we'll see this summer

laugh.gif
i walked past the ray a few wks ago while they were practicing and i gave will walker the
tired.gif
, he gave me a mean @%* mugg....but ya way too much talent to be the last seed in the BE

roll.gif

will is that dude hes had a pretty good career. he just isnt a first option

if she wants chris lowry she had got to PAY him..he already said that in so many words..and we been had that mac irvin pipeline thas how we got mac and jeremiah..we need a big time coach to come in on some coach carter type issh

If we combined Depaul and St. Johns into one program, could they at least crack .500 in the BE?

They also cited that student support is low because they don't play on or near campus. That's something that has to be looked at as well.

The AD should be on the hot seat as well. As a revenue generating sport, Depaul basketball should not be as bad as they are. The rest of the athletic department heavily depends on the money brought in by basketball.

Hieffa betta unass that check book then.

He's a young coach who's ready to make that leap to the big stage, I think he'd be perfect for the gig.

Originally Posted by dreClark

My intramural work league team > DePaul x St. Johns
Let's not get carried away. St. John's gave your Dookies the closest game at Cameron all year.

Back
Top Bottom