pimp.gif

that was intentional though
laugh.gif

derek should know better then that though...damn veteran
looks like we'll be losing him for at least the next game
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

How do you not put him scratching his head after, that was the best part. As if scola punched him in the head or something lmao

i think scolas tooth got him on the head, he wasnt scratchign his head, he was really hurt. watch the game next time

ok,
indifferent.gif
- how do you know he was really hurt, what did you call himup after the game. He could have easily been faking to try to play it off to the refs. Relax coach.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

ohwell.gif
Somebody had to do it. I bet Scola think twice next time he go to set up another dirty screen
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your Dumb as hell[/color]
indifferent.gif
Scola does play pretty hard/borderline dirty a lot of the time though.... not that it's a bad thing, cuz I like physicalplay.... but if you play like that you're going to get some yourself sometimes

PS: It's "YOU'RE" not "YOUR"

Originally Posted by tmoney85

How do you not put him scratching his head after, that was the best part. As if scola punched him in the head or something lmao

i think scolas tooth got him on the head, he wasnt scratchign his head, he was really hurt. watch the game next time

ok,
indifferent.gif
- how do you know he was really hurt, what did you call him up after the game. He could have easily been faking to try to play it off to the refs. Relax coach.
He WAS bleeding. Seriously watch the game next time....

Back
Top Bottom