DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

Thanks carth, yours were tight as hell!! I'm trying to get my own shoe compnay started, trying to make connections and what not. We should all get together on this, designers I mean.

Can someone e-mail me arch's renderings please? (Laker0855@aol.com) Why is it that I can not see some of them?

znth81 : yo man, do you think you can enlarge your xixs with the elephant print? Those are so so darn nice!!!! Good job mun
eek.gif
!!!!

Very nice znth81! They looked pretty wild in your sketch and I was wondering how well they would come up. You've sold me. I think they could work. :smile:
smile.gif

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

Ahhhhhhh SNAP!!!! Zenith has done it again! Hot work bro! For real, those elephant prints are off the rooftop!! :wow:
eek.gif

Very nice, I love it. The elephant print looks tough to do. Ive been theorizing a way to do elephant print in photoshop. Its quite hard when I look at my notes.

dayum... it was killn' me that the OGs weren't checkn' this post anymore, and they couldn't critique it for me.
thanks for checkn' and lettn' me know whussup. i like em' too.

ganj: yo, i tried posting up the a larger version of the elephat with all the textures and stuff. but village photo jus isn't going on... ehhhh... sorry homes. but i'll keep tryn'. it looks better bigger anywyas..

znth81 : Yo sup, thats cool guy... maybe you might wanna try www.picturetrail.com or somethin? Those are really sick, they're better than the AJ XIs which are my favorite Js IMO. JB better take a glimpse of this haha...
happy.gif

znth can you email me the pics or can someone repost um i really wanna see um
what is love?
love is paying $275 for $125 dollar shoes
love is talking about shoes on the internet
love is waiting out in line for J's at 6:30 in the morning
love is us.....

Znth, I would love to see a bigger pic of the elephant prints. If you can hit me up at spacedigital23@yahoo i'd love to peep em.

arch: I agree, an abstract print like that would be tough to create.

Back
Top Bottom