DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

maz's design

xix_concept2.bmp

sorref maz, my host site JUST ran out of bandwitdth... u might need to send it to someone else.....

sorry homes

Not bad maz. Mine so far is very similar.

Cmon guys, I'd like to see more. Mine will be up maybe tomorrow, I'm still tweaking a lot of things on mine.

I might have mine up tommorw, my dad has had trouble emailing it, cuz he scanned it at his work......
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Tried my best with the description. Hopefully this will bring some life into this post. This is my first try at patent leather so please be nice. The jumpman logo I did in Photoshop. I also touched up the patent a teensy weensy bit so it can have a little more bling to it. The blue seems out of place but whatever. I somewhat used a conventional midsole. I was hoping maybe it could be made of some sort of composite that is much more supportive as it suppose to cup the heel and all. I also have TPU splines that help add support. Hopefully I captured the essence of the XI but not too much though.

Also only front part is patent. The heel area is just normal leather. I tried to somewhat texture the lace cover to signify its made of a new material. I just took the fine tip of my marker and just did cross hatching. Sorry if the colorway is a little plain and boring, but when I read that it was jet black, i was thinking like all black or something.

jordanxix.jpg

Added a white/carolina colorway. There is a white patent rand this time. Hopefully it looks like it. I might have to update it later. But hope you like. I'll try to make some more views here and there.

jordanxixcaro.jpg

Heres a white/royal. This one was quick. I just changed the gamma on my white/carolina. Basically darkened everything.

jordanxixroyal.jpg

DAYUM ARCH!... i'm lovn' ur renderings man! serious! it's realy beautiful. u gonna do more angles?!? or u leave it?! wow man. i like it allot

after this weeknd, i'll have all the time in my life to draw. i'll post something * may need help hosting the pics though...*

I might do a few more angles and maybe one more colorway. I can also host your pics. I assume you know my email and all.

w :wow:
eek.gif
w....great remix of the 11. u matched the descriptions really well. its an old simple design w/ some new flare to it. very nice
And then Michael Jordan comes along, with the strength to carry on...and you cast your fears aside, and you know u can survive....

very nice, i mean that is a hot sneaker right there i would buy it even if it wasnt a jordan sneaker
LOOKING FOR JORDAN II's, IV's,V's X's,XIII's,XIV's size 8

To answer dayz's question, I used paper and markers. But if I had to use computer programs it would be Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Yo Archeever,thats a nice *** Concept!!!!!WOW :wow:
eek.gif

If that was the final pic,I would definetly cop those!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif

Nice work Archeever!!!

I'm working on a concept too, bit different. I like the way you've interpreted the drawstring system so that those struts look like the stips on the side of the XI's.

One thing, didn't the people in the know say there was a heel strap with some magnetic latch? I was interpreting that perhaps the lace cover did up at the rear. We'll have to wait and see what it is like but I love your concept! :smile:
smile.gif

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

Yeah, I read about the magnetic latch too. But NolanDW took it out of the main description. So I didn't know whether I should have one or not. I decided to leave it out. But just in case, I do have an idea on where Id probably put it. I figure it could just run the magnetic strap from the very curvy part of the lace cover. Maybe I can make that the + version of the shoe.

WOW :wow:
eek.gif
Good Job!!! I hope they look something like that! Cant wait for more renderings >D
grin.gif

WOW Archeever!!! Those are so incredible!!! Nice Job bro. These are some J's I posted a while back, but I made a few refinements to them. They do not match the description, but I figured what the hell. They suck compared to Archeevers though for real! :lol:
laugh.gif

1renderingtonyXIXNT.jpg

Thats a great job Archeever. I wouldnt be surprised if other snooping shoe companies tried to steal that design just like one shoe company (rhymes with "MUGZ" :wink:
wink.gif
) tried to copy the design of the XVIII's after pics were released on NT.
[/center]

Ok, I whipped up a little somethin with pencil and touched it up in photoshop. The shroud is a new highly stretchable, breatheable material. It lays over the medial side and doubles back through a loop on the heel, then fastens into variable magnetic locks. Patent leather toe. These have a translucent external TPU heel counter with an inlaid jumpman. This supports the loop on the heel for the shroud. The laces are laid out underneath as a single loop configured like the nylon net-like fasteners on backpacks. The loop is tightened at the top by a built-in toggle. Neoprene internal sock for seemless comfort. Concealed double-stacked zoom heel.
1renderxixnt.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I totally remember those XIXs, vocal. Those were very sweet. Your new ones aren't too bad either. I liked the way you made the shroud a stretchable material then had the magnetic latch. A very nice touch.

Here is an early version of my 3d model. I could have sworn I posted this somewhere. But I guess I didnt.

jordan3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom