DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: not a competition but an event.

Mauze, beautiful clean rendering. I'm feelin it alot! Jaywhyes: I like this one man. It seems more creative and a bit different than your previous kicks which had similar shapes....Nice!

here's mine. i have more, but i dun hav nuff time colour it in and make em' look nice etc etc. and i'm using village phto, so this isn't the most reliable thing...

the soles are gum. jus lettn' yas know. lemme knwo what u think

z3n

1062124.jpg%20

1062123.jpg

znth...not sure I'm a big fan of gum rubber. I usually like all your joints but honestly, I'm not real fond of these. I think they could use some refinements. Of course my half-hour jobbies could too :lol:
laugh.gif
! I am feeling the medial view more then the lateral view probably cuz it's a bit simpler. There may be too much going on on the lat side. Either way, we know what yuo are capable of.
Shu Guru, Twenty Two inch rims, Hyperflight : why aren't you guys representing?!!!!

hf7: I'm 14... I'm so negative cuz I know I can do much better. The colours came out crappy too, this was my first colouring job. Usually I don't colour, and I don't have any markers, period. Nice joints all, but I can't see zen's... WTF?

sorreh doods, i had to resort to villagephoto.com, and i know thas not hte most reliable thing... ummm... if someone could hooke me up, i'd email it to them. sorreh guys.

VD23: s'all good, its' all about constructive critisism. Yeh, my shoe is one of the " buisier" ones of this post, but s'all good. I came up with quite a few shoes, and this was the most " foam" shoe that i did. I did an old school hightop too, but i figured it wasn't really a foam shoe... so i figured since i made the guidelines, who am i to break em'... ahh well. when i find a more reliable server, or when my bandwith thign resets, maybe i'll post the ones that didnt' make it to the cut.

zen

Z, I wasn't dissing at all. You got mad skills. Just wanted to give you my honest opinion to build on. My shoe isn't even foam so I guess I'm just posting some nonsense. Guess I didn't read close enough. Email me your pics and I'll host them for ya.

yeh, i know, i sent it to vocaldigital23... so hopefully he got it and can help me post it...

vocaldigital23, i'm having trouble sending you emial. eachtiem i send u my ish, it gets sent back....?!?

i had a concept very similiar to mauze's... here is the quick sketch i did...but ***THIS IS NOT THE KOBE SHOE***...just showing you how similiar our concepts are.

shulight.jpg

ill post the kobe shoe later...iit woulda been on time, but i got a late start
aim:
ShuGuru314

i want jordan XIII white/navy/flint in a size 12!!!

Archeever's shoe has to be the hottest so far. Im diggin the galaxy scheme. Mauze and Guru's shoes remind me of a shoe ive drawn before. That must meen that design only goes through the mind of greatly skilled playaz. just playin! :smile:
smile.gif

hyper

Cool, I like zen's. Its got this Foamposite One feel to it. I dig the gum sole. Not too many basketball shoes can make the gum sole look sweet.

Sorry Z, I had to break your design up cuz the size was too large. Here is the medial view
znthyellow2.jpg<br>

I m not sure why. It keeps putting an http// in front and will not show up. let me try another...

Back
Top Bottom