DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: not a competition but an event.

No problemo homie! Anything for a fellow shoe designer. Too bad we can't get all these heads together and start our own shoe company! That would be the you know what!

hahahahahha... dood, thas a wiket idea. when i went to my co-op placement, thas whut one of my co-workers told me to do. * thas how royal elastics got started*.. but i know poo bout buisness and marketing... but it has passed my mind...

Not sure how you would go about getting all the materials and machinery neded to build shoes. No tto mention create a new technology. Guess I'll strive to be a nike puppet unless that becomes a reality, huh? Would be sweet though.

dood, all you really need is money and time. you go over to asia. show them your design. show them your pattern. they make you a sample. you take that sample around and see how many people will buy em' off you, you place the order and it's done! * now obviously it's not that easy*... but if you have money that you want to invest in * like 5 Gs or something per sample*... it can be done.

JaywhYeS wins. I know it's not a competition but his looked so much cleaner then the other. We should make this a bi-weekly thing like how woudl the next T-macs look, next VC's Jordan etc.
thought you ball but player you fall to my defense
Catch you when you reaching
clip you the I cross you then i'm leaving

Repping the Hunter College Hawks

10 designs so far....pretty good turnout...a lot of good designs too. Make this a monthly thing or maybe bi-monthly (every two months) and I'm there everytime. Bi-weekly would kinda make it old hat real soon.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. You fool me you can't get fooled again." -Dubbya
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

i'm good for monthy. if you want. i can do a little write up every first of hte month, and any changes or whatever, i'll do if you guys agree on that.

can someone post a pair of my kicks?!?!?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^SQAD UP!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"get outa-bounds i wont blow the wistle, i blow the pistol, ya hear me?, quit all the foul play-out or i'll spray-out, yall rookies need to be like me, im fundamental like Timmy, but i can get flagrent like Kenyon, i care not to hear any opinions bout my image, man im the same playa from the finals to a scrimmage, i put the AK up to ya spinal and just rip it, it kinda burn dont it sissy!!!!

They all did great. We have some really talented people on NT.
"You betta watch your friends like you watch time/ so the minute they **** up, it'll take but a second to catch em"

sorry for this late entry..
just found out about this event today (26th)..
so i threw something together..
sorry for the lack of colors, couldnt be helped.. imagine if you can, a yellow hyperflight with purple nike insignia and alpha project logo
some of the lines on the upper and the tire tread pattern were influenced by the 2003 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari..
flightkb.bmp

Flightposite KB features:
foamposite and full-grain leather upper
side vent with metallic mesh for max cooling purposes
lateral carbon-fiber slip
internalized TPU heel counter
full length zoom air
full length carbon fiber shank/support plate
solid rubber outsole with sticky rubber tire tread
"tell me i can no longer fly, i want you to" - michael jordan

i'm still tryin to get mine in... :/
aim:
ShuGuru314

i want jordan XIII white/navy/flint in a size 12!!!

A question to our designers:

What size of paper did you do your designs on, I made a design on quite a large sized paper, and I just need to know what everybody else uses, so that my future designs will look their best on a appropriate size of paper.
I WANT A HOOTERS T-SHIRT
PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH SERIOUS OFFERS
I WEAR XL Genome23@aol.com

My rendering was on a 9 x 12 smooth bristol board. The shoe itself is bout as big as an actual sz 10 shoe. kind of big i guess.

I did my sketch on a A3 size of paper, and I felt that the size of the paper took away from the sketch.
I WANT A HOOTERS T-SHIRT
PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH SERIOUS OFFERS
I WEAR XL Genome23@aol.com

can someone please post my Kobeposites!!!!!!!!
"get outa-bounds i wont blow the wistle, i blow the pistol, ya hear me?, quit all the foul play-out or i'll spray-out, yall rookies need to be like me, im fundamental like Timmy, but i can get flagrent like Kenyon, i care not to hear any opinions bout my image, man im the same playa from the finals to a scrimmage, i put the AK up to ya spinal and just rip it, it kinda burn dont it sissy!!!!

i tend to draw mine very small...which isn't good because when its bigger u can pay more attention to detail better...some drawings i just do on normal white paper ...and others in the sketch pad
aim:
ShuGuru314

where u at archeever?...get on aim
aim:
ShuGuru314

(Archeever)..................SENT!!!!! :smile:
smile.gif

ICboy: i like that man!... i like the pattens you gots goin' on. thas something shoes have lost but i think is comn' back fast. your proportions are a bit off... but s'all good. you gots a clean nice drawing.

and i draw on 12*9 paper... and my shoes are sideways on paper,so basically about 7-8 inches.

zen

Back
Top Bottom