DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

whoa...hyper if that is your first colouring job with markers, that's pretty damn good! loving the reflections...

nice design too...even if it IS a little too close to the first ultraflights IMO

Cobec. Gotcha. I can see where you could actually confuse the 2 cuz I had no clue..Woah, Hyper and Archeever: I've got nothing but love for you guys. I think you were taking me wrong. I wasn't attacking either of you in any way. I guess you just can't really tell the tone of someone's voice online. Hyper, I'll say it again. I like your design. I am not poopin on it at all. Only offering constructive criticism. You are doing a great job for your age for real. For any age for that matter.My renderings looked like crap when I was 17 and I had been doing it for a few years already! :lol:
laugh.gif
Of course, I did not have an outlet like this back then to even see what a rendering was supposed to look like. My comment about it flexing properly was only to make you aware of functionality too when you draw. I personally dont like the XI cuz the patent digs into my toes and is stiff IMO....You're right Arch, I really don't know much about materials which is why I need to go back to school. I usually guess or make something up for mine. There was no tension. Now let's see some more good work!!

Sorry vocal, about taking your post the wrong way. For a moment I thought there was some tension between you and HF7. I just wanted to be a mediator or something. Also I totally agree with your patent leather comment. It is a tad too stiff. It doesnt feel so bad now because i creased the hell out of my Air flight '89s.

vocal: off the freakn' hook man. i'm lovn' the shoes that your pumpn' out. i like the effort and sweat that you put into the drawing. all the details deff. show in your work. i'm lovn' the shoes. your style etc... keep it up

HP7: dood, i'm likn' the shoes. I understand that you were designing the second untraflights. For your first colouring job and all, it's spakn' amazing. you gots tons of potential... keep it up. i also like the shapes of your shoes. the toe box is kinda low. but other than that, i'm diggn' that aspect too

i'm slow on my designs right now... i'm diggn' my break, than my sketch book... but i'll get on it .....

I made some shoes for Yao Ming. Could somebody please post them for me?(I have no hosting service)..

I made them on Paint so don't laugh too hard at them... lol.

pretty good for paint....but i think thers a womans hoop shoe that looks like it.....

Air Team Speedup - i looked in my eastbay looks similar
31038101_z.jpg

Arrggghhh...lol. Oh well, I tried. I think I'll get better. Oh yeah, great designs everyone!

Vocal, I like all the details you put into your drawings.Great job. Even the Lebron shaped as the J is awesome.

Hyperflight, I really like your drawing too. Nice work with markers, for being your first time using them (I've never used markers either).

I can't wait to see the other renderings.

Thanks alot guys. Good work AJscar15. Don't sweat it, it's hard to make a shoe that doesn't bear some resemblance to the other 8 million already produced! Who can keep track of every design?? Sometimes I think I copy previous designs subconciously and realize it later too. Paint is an S.O.B. to work with. Take the advice Alphaproject gave me and leave it alone. I only use it to do sloppy prototypes and test colorways quickly.Everything but the text on my renderings is prismacolor markers or colored pencil. No computer. Even if you use pencil, just stick to hand drawings (in my humble opinion) GET A SET OF PRISMACOLOR MARKERS AND COLORED PENCILS!!! Forgo one pair of J's or somethin to do this. It is worth it!!!You can have kinko's scan the drwings onto cd if you have no other way to translate it on the computer for us to see. Anyways, yada yada yada....keep the designs comin'

quicksilver its different man. but im looking forward to seeing the finished product. ya know what they say "something that catches the eye quickly is old as you go on, something that makes the eye squint is only better as it ages." good work
hyper

Good concept, but the lines need work.

Great designs, everyone!

I might post my Answer 8 design, cause I really don't have the time for anthing else right now.

WOW vocaldigital, those are amazing, i would get them if nike released them, but the name is a little off :wink:
wink.gif
[/center]

Here is the Nike Air Max Ming I drew in Paint/PSHOP, I will add shoe details later..
2-picture2.jpg

mysite.freeserve.com/sweetkickz
Go 49ers (7-2 First Place)
Last Shoes I have bought: Jordan IX Cool Greys

Nice, people. Good stuff. Im enjoying the stuff you guys put out. Hopefully mine will be up tonight.

not really
mysite.freeserve.com/sweetkickz
Go 49ers (7-2 First Place)
Last Shoes I have bought: Jordan IX Cool Greys

All right here we go. Not much in originality, but at least I tried. The Nike Shox Sigmaflight is a shoe made for quick, slashing guards(like DaJuan Wagner), who need maximum cushioning and support in a ultra lightweight package. Somewhat designed after a space shuttle and the Greek alphabet. The cushioning features Zoom Air in the forefoot and Shox in the heel which is also augmented with stability structures. The upper is lightweight synthetic leather, with a 3/4 length ventilated TPU shell. On the shell are "flight wings" that add support and are smooth for less drag and better aerodynamics.

shoxboardlat.jpg

shoxboardmed.jpg

shoxboard.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

omg archeever you did it again. incredible. nice blend of nike shoes and technology. great work

:smokin
smokin.gif
alex :smokin
smokin.gif

HIT ME UP ON AIM: hobo808 and moneyman0775

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom