Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah I guess I'll start a new thread.

I started one in the Temporary forum but Meth said those thread won't come over for now and when it does maybe he can combine it with the new thread in here.

And he can ban that snake bigj505 who was teasing me and posting on the new site while I was stuck in limbo.

Yeah I guess I'll start a new thread.

I started one in the Temporary forum but Meth said those thread won't come over for now and when it does maybe he can combine it with the new thread in here.

And he can ban that snake bigj505 who was teasing me and posting on the new site while I was stuck in limbo.

LMAO

Since D2 is a wretched piece of **** at the moment, I thought I would resurrect this thread for old memories sake.

Enough of the negative of that current piece of garbage Bungie gave us, let us reminisce about the #GoodOlDays

@biggie62 @wrightone86 Warmachine85 Warmachine85 @memphissfinest @willypete Its safe here boys, no more of that negativity slander (and casual circle-jerking) from the D2 thread

Last edited:
Since D2 is a wretched piece of **** at the moment, I thought I would resurrect this thread for old memories sake.

Enough of the negative of that current piece of garbage Bungie gave us, let us reminisce about the #GoodOlDays

@biggie62 @wrightone86 Warmachine85 Warmachine85 @memphissfinest Its safe here boys, no more of that negativity slander (and casual circle-jerking) from the D2 thread
Really thinking about re downloading this smh. D2 fall gotta be the biggest in history.

Back
Top Bottom