Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It went over my head :lol: but I'll keep it as it is. Screw working nights :smh:

Last edited:
No love for the last gen
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 its true though, on social media, my homie was like, Yo come see me in Madden, etc etc... we were like ps4 or x1?   He said 360..... 
indifferent.gif

Had to tell 'em we off that. We've moved on to bigger and better things.  Me and the homies told him to cop a PS4 for destiny.  He was like, why would i do that when its coming out for 360? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 its true though, on social media, my homie was like, Yo come see me in Madden, etc etc... we were like ps4 or x1?   He said 360..... 
indifferent.gif

Had to tell 'em we off that. We've moved on to bigger and better things.  Me and the homies told him to cop a PS4 for destiny.  He was like, why would i do that when its coming out for 360?  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
To an extent I agree with this. One of my boys only plays Madden, 2K and CoD. He asked me if he should upgrade. I couldn't justify spending $400+ just to play those three, imo Destiny is no exception to that rule. Now if all your boys done upgraded and you want to play with them, you better go ahead and make the leap but for $400+, I'll just find some new friends on last gen to play with
laugh.gif

but next gen isnt even a year yet. lol people gotta have time to upgrade. I didnt get a 360 until a year and change after it dropped. Still was rocking xbox 1 and ps2.

Can't wait but it sucks since I got to wait for the weekend to get some real playing time.

Psn: Cisco45

I got the white ps4 bundle with destiny. Excited to get move up to the next gen.

Xbox?
If so
Gt- Tricky Tang
2nd account- Fresh Gamma 11s (not my account, didn't name it, **** off

PSN - DanyoSahn

are you guys just gonna jump straight onto online? no single player?

Back
Top Bottom