Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm on, ready to put that work in. I need strange coins, I only got 15! Weekly anyone?

Last edited:
Should I copp the Armamentarium chest armor or try to get 8 more coins and coop the Suros? My current chest armor is a rare maxed out at 268.

Should I copp the Armamentarium chest armor or try to get 8 more coins and coop the Suros? My current chest armor is a rare maxed out at 268.

You really need both, but if you had to chose one, and I see you are limited with strange coins, I would go with Suros simply bc you can afford it now, once you start using it, it will be easier to get more coins. Don't do what I did, get the suros now bc Xur sells armor every week but sells the Suros only once a month ..so far.

What level are you?

Last edited:

You really need both, but if you had to chose one, and I see you are limited with strange coins, I would go with Suros simply bc you can afford it now, once you start using it, it will be easier to get more coins. Don't do what I did, get the suros now bc Xur sells armor every week but sells the Suros only once a month ..so far.

What level are you?
Level 25, but how am I gonna get 9 coins, I can't even beat Weekly at lvl 22 and that's 2 coins :lol:

iheartboost iheartboost my bad I got the prices mixed up ...you can ask for help in here, 2 level 29s can carry you thru the weekly for those coins, and I'm not at home btw ....or you could just buy the chest piece and wait until later this week or next for another gun, eventually you will end up either purchasing the Suros from Xur or acquiring it as a reward/drop/RNGesus.

Can't some one assist the OP of the infamous and controversial "Playstation" thread?

Last edited:
iheartboost iheartboost my bad I got the prices mixed up ...you can ask for help in here, 2 level 29s can carry you thru the weekly for those coins, and I'm not at home btw ....or you could just buy the chest piece and wait until later this week or next for another gun, eventually you will end up either purchasing it from Xur or acquiring it as a reward/drop/RNGesus.

Can't some one assist the OP of the infamous and controversial "Playstation" thread?

Ive been inviting but no response. I'm running another NTer through the LvL 28 weekly strike for Strange Coins.

If no response in 2 min, I'm going in

iheartboost iheartboost my bad I got the prices mixed up ...you can ask for help in here, 2 level 29s can carry you thru the weekly for those coins, and I'm not at home btw ....or you could just buy the chest piece and wait until later this week or next for another gun, eventually you will end up either purchasing it from Xur or acquiring it as a reward/drop/RNGesus.

Ive been inviting but no response. I'm running another NTer through the LvL 28 weekly strike for Strange Coins.

If no response in 2 min, I'm going in

Good looking Bam.

Can't someone or Can someone? ..sounds like a double negative to me :lol:

Last edited:
Level 25, but how am I gonna get 9 coins, I can't even beat Weekly at lvl 22 and that's 2 coins :lol:

Yeah I'm 26 and tried running the lvl 22 weekly with a friend. No problem I thought, but we kept dying :frown: I've got no coins from the weekly so far

Yeah I'm 26 and tried running the lvl 22 weekly with a friend. No problem I thought, but we kept dying :frown: I've got no coins from the weekly so far

I solo'd the weekly on 28. You just gotta have aloooot of patience. Now the nightfall this week. Nah. I'ma need help with that :lol:

marcielago marcielago damn I missed jumping on and "helping" you just as your about to finish again :lol:

freshpairs freshpairs you can share it between your characters. That's what he means. Getting 9 from your 3 characters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom