Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not sure if this was said already but the shader lady at the tower has two new colors available to buy

Andddddd im pretty sure this game just rewards you for your weaknesses.

IE Im an more of a precision shooter guy so Ive been rewarded with auto rifles and shotgun craps. With VoC being the exception.

Another example is that I am a blood....but this game refuses to give me a damn god of war shader. It knows b

Not sure if this was said already but the shader lady at the tower has two new colors available to buy

IE Im an more of a precision shooter guy so Ive been rewarded with auto rifles and shotgun craps. With VoC being the exception.

Another example is that I am a blood....but this game refuses to give me a damn god of war shader. It knows b
remind me to throw mine on if we ever play so I can get my suwoop on.

Last edited:
Got GOW shader yesterday
nthat.gif
I wish they had a pink shader. That would be pretty cool.

View media item 1268198
View media item 1268390 whatz crackin cuzz

Last edited:
I got a legendary engram for my first nightfall this week that turned into two shards. That might be the WORST nightfall drop ever. :x

Last edited:
Got the IB boots. Three 30's, finally.

Now I'll just run the raid to help people out. Hit me up if you ever need someone. 

Finally Got the Mythoclast to drop from tonites Raids, I now own every Weapon from the raid, and I have 2 sets of Raid Warlock armor.
Im pretty much done with the raid except I need a Helm for my Hunter to hit 30.
Also got to Rank 3 Iron Banner on my Hunter about to hit Rank 4. Glad that those armor give you 30 light since they look 10x better than the Raid Boots/Gloves
Plus it gives me a wolf theme going on with the Strength of the Pack cloak and Crest of Alpha Lupi chest piece

Back
Top Bottom