Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Crazy night of drops for me...

Vex (a third)

Thunderlord (dismantled)

MIDA (dismantled)

4th Horseman (my first 4th Horseman and last exotic gear I was missing)

and my third DO shader, The Hanged Man (already had Bittersteel and Revenant) 

Last edited:

Crazy night of drops for me...

Vex (a third)

Thunderlord (dismantled)

MIDA (dismantled)

4th Horseman (my first 4th Horseman and last exotic gear I was missing)

and my third DO shader, The Hanged Man (already had Bittersteel and Revenant) 

Last edited:

Super Good Advice or Pocket Infinity?
Neither are particularly good, so go with Super Good advice. Pocket Infinity bounty takes way too long. If you still do VOG or yet to do VOG that gun is perfect for the atheon fight.
Did they nerf PI or something? Cuz that gun was cheap as hell when I still played and I got it after the first nerf.

Last edited:
Did they nerf PI or something? Cuz that gun was cheap as hell when I still played and I got it after the first nerf.

There are a number of legendary fusions rifles that are better. It's range, stability, and charge rate are some of the worst you can get on a fusion rifle.

There are a number of legendary fusions rifles that are better. It's range, stability, and charge rate are some of the worst you can get on a fusion rifle.

Purifier rolled for me with arc damage + cascade bruhhh

Yo but... Did the patch make Crota harder ? Every group I've been in seems like something random goes wrong. Haven't completed it once this week.

Last edited:

Yo but... Did the patch make Crota harder ? Every group I've been in seems like something random goes wrong. Haven't completed it once this week.
havent tried. Need that cp though :nerd:

havent tried. Need that cp though :nerd:

Not too different, Crota wont get off his knees and hit you at the same time anymore. Havent seen the sword disappear in my 3 runs too.

Back
Top Bottom