Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I wish Bungie could of spiced up the bounties though
who knows.......maybe they did or eventually will

I missed the first part of the stream, but i don't think any1 in the chat cared to ask about bounties...

nthat.gif

I missed the first part of the stream, but i don't think any1 in the chat cared to ask about bounties...

After this long I doubt they will. They really screwed up these expansions. I wish there had been a REAL campaign. Would have been fun.

Some new concept art for HoW. I wonder what this is. Could it be the Bjallerhorn replacement?
I think a week or 2 ago some guy posted some inside info on reddit about HoW.

He confirmed some xur and nightfalls so he has to have some degree of access but interestingly he said that there was a gun coming in HoW that would rival Gjallarhorn, if not be better than it.

After this long I doubt they will. They really screwed up these expansions. I wish there had been a REAL campaign. Would have been fun.
I wouldn't go as far to say that they screwed up the expansions. Each one has brought nothing but better things for guardians. If anything, they've proven they listen to community feedback and are willing to make beneficial changes as long as they are feasible in the community. I'm saving my judgement for once Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders is revealed. Until then, we know nothing. I do agree that they should have done a much better job with the development of the story, but it's proven to not be as integral as some people complain about. 

I wouldn't go as far to say that they screwed up the expansions. Each one has brought nothing but better things for guardians. If anything, they've proven they listen to community feedback and are willing to make beneficial changes as long as they are feasible in the community. I'm saving my judgement for once Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders is revealed. Until then, we know nothing. I do agree that they should have done a much better job with the development of the story, but it's proven to not be as integral as some people complain about. 

This needs to be stressed and emphasized. No other developer has done this since maybe Blizzard back in the day. This is one reason why i do have faith in Bungie. At the end in a game like this, it's the people you play with that should keep you coming back, not the content as much.

sucks that id have to play pvp to get that ram helmet but i guess it can't be helped

Acquire skill

In hindsight there are a couple legendaries I regret dismantling now since they can be upgraded now.. Devil You May Know, OG Vanquisher, to name a few.. :smh:

Can't wait to see these new perks.

The grind with 3 unique characters will be real :lol: excited though because I get to collect all this armor :smokin

The only material exchange that got me hyped was Motes.. dawg :smh: Newcomers got it sooooo easy :x

:smokin

Last edited:
Acquired taste

In hindsight there are a couple legendaries I regret dismantling now since they can be upgraded now.. Devil You May Know, OG Vanquisher, to name a few..
mean.gif

Can't wait to see these new perks.

The grind with 3 unique characters will be real
laugh.gif
excited though because I get to collect all this armor
smokin.gif
i love pvp in many fps games but never really got into destiny's pvp. After falling in love with battlefiled destiny feels so cramped. 

Back
Top Bottom