Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

80 Death Control Gameplay (via glitch)

Bladedancers point of view:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

DO YOU GUYS RUN SEND IT OR PERFECT BALANCE ON YOUR THORN?
Small Maps: Perfect Balance, large maps: Send it

I'm convinced PS network doesn't have as much competition as Xbox live. On another note TOO was annoying. My first week trying it and it's just a thorn fest. I'm like bruh View media item 1575281

Stop complaining about the Thorn and get good with it.

Xbox Live is definitely more competitive than PSN. #fact

Im not complaining about how powerful it is more or so how everyone literally uses it. There's no diversity in pvp it's all the same guns.

Im not complaining about how powerful it is more or so how everyone literally uses it. There's no diversity in pvp it's all the same guns.

Most FPS games have 2-4 guns which are used primarily like Bos said from my experience of FPSes so I don't see your point. Do I agree that each archtype should be usable, I do. I shouldn't only have to go against a HC, but as a user of the Thorn I have no problem going toe to toe with one either.

It's the poison rounds perk that make it deadly for PvP, nothin like hittin someone with Thorn, then 4 seconds later they drop dead from the poison .....PvP is definitely all about Thorn (Man Cannons) and any shotgun with range (Feltwinter) but you gotta adapt or die trying. :lol:

Last edited:
Most FPS games have 2-4 guns which are used primarily like Bos said from my experience of FPSes so I don't see your point. Do I agree that each archtype should be usable, I do. I shouldn't only have to go against a HC, but as a user of the Thorn I have no problem going toe to toe with one either.
Like every other FPS ...
I still remember CoD:MW2 and using the hell out of my Scar-H, ACR, FAMAS, and UMP-45 primaries with my Spas-12 on the back
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

It't the poison rounds perk that make it deadly for PvP, nothin like hittin someone with Thorn, then 4 seconds later they drop dead from the poison .....PvP is definitely all about Thorn (Man Cannons) and any shotgun with range (Feltwinter) but you gotta adapt or die trying.
laugh.gif
Gotta have that burn build going because people will definitely go hide on you real quick. When Bos put me on to using the Voidfang Vestments and firebolt grenade with a burn on that one as well
nthat.gif

Like every other FPS ...
I still remember CoD:MW2 and using the hell out of my Scar-H, ACR, FAMAS, and UMP-45 primaries with my Spas-12 on the back
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Dat Gold laser gun aka the ACR. 
nthat.gif

My favorite troll class was Riot Shield with throwing knife and Akimbo G18's. 

So I ran a level 35 Skolas last week and had all my bounties full. Nothing on screen popped up that I received an Elder's Cipher. When I went back to the reef and hit up Variks, it prompts me as if I have the Elder Cipher and tells me to choose one of the three weapons. I can't hit X on any of them to choose a weapon. I cleared up some bounty space and still the same thing. It says I have to get a queen's cipher in the chests just like the exotic bounty normally progresses. I used a treasure key last night and nothing. I think I broke it too. But not like the 87 kill guy. 
laugh.gif

So I ran a level 35 Skolas last week and had all my bounties full. Nothing on screen popped up that I received an Elder's Cipher. When I went back to the reef and hit up Variks, it prompts me as if I have the Elder Cipher and tells me to choose one of the three weapons. I can't hit X on any of them to choose a weapon. I cleared up some bounty space and still the same thing. It says I have to get a queen's cipher in the chests just like the exotic bounty normally progresses. I used a treasure key last night and nothing. I think I broke it too. But not like the 87 kill guy. :lol:

IT'S BEEN GLITCHED LIKE THAT FOR A FEW DAYS NOW. ME AND DKMODE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. BUNGIE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE LOOKING AT IT.

So I ran a level 35 Skolas last week and had all my bounties full. Nothing on screen popped up that I received an Elder's Cipher. When I went back to the reef and hit up Variks, it prompts me as if I have the Elder Cipher and tells me to choose one of the three weapons. I can't hit X on any of them to choose a weapon. I cleared up some bounty space and still the same thing. It says I have to get a queen's cipher in the chests just like the exotic bounty normally progresses. I used a treasure key last night and nothing. I think I broke it too. But not like the 87 kill guy. 
laugh.gif
IT'S BEEN GLITCHED LIKE THAT FOR A FEW DAYS NOW. ME AND DKMODE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. BUNGIE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE LOOKING AT IT.
That's a relief. I've never seen anything like it so it tripped me out.

Finally finally finally got a Ghallahorn last night from a NF drop. Been playing everyday since release date smh

Congrats to the club. Now they'll probably drop for you like hotcakes after.

It seems like everyone has gotten multiples after they get their first except me :smh:

Destiny decided to bless me yesterday

Petra and the PoE chest throwing keys at me

finally getting my queens breaker bow

getting two more cipher bounties

a primary drop from skolas (arc pulse which I'm prolly gunna dismantle)

two queen snipes (one from the chest the other from reaching rank 3 with the queen)

Then ofcourse variks has to kill my shine by giving me another bum *** rocket launcher and a no burn auto smh this man just will not give me gear. The only weapon I want from him is the snipe because it has such a high aim assist

Anyone trying to do level 35 POE tonight? Probably around 830 pacific time. Ill be running my level 34 Warlock. Please have 365 gjally or Black Hammer. Send a friend request to Seattlestrawhats

Back
Top Bottom